I needed the story because I'd assumed they'd been hooking up and Emily was quick to put that to rest, letting slip they use to date. They took each other's virginity in high school, which is super cute. They took a lot of each other's firsts.

Emily's silence is speaking louder than she ever could. She's definitely dressing up for him. See, I knew there was no way she was flicking the bean to relive glory days. She has feelings for him again!

"Emily, it's okay if you are. I think you should totally go for it, Bryce is a great guy." I say encouragingly.

She opens the stall wearing a black skin-tight dress. I've never seen Emily wear such a plunging neckline. I can see the curve of her breasts perfectly. I gasp.

"He is a great guy, but we just don't work anymore."

I blink repeatedly as she walks over to the mirror. Her back is on display, the low cut of the dress shows off her creamy skin. "Dude, you look amazing. This is the dress. If Bryce doesn't want to fuck you he's insane."

Emily blushes. "That's not what I want."

I raise a brow, walking over to her. "Then what do you want?"

I wrap an arm around her shoulder and snap a picture of us in the mirror. "Who are you sending that to?" she asks curiously.

"Group chat. The girls are going to agree with me, you look amazing in this dress. I'd fuck you." I wink before sending the picture to Nicola and Tia. I check the message that Tyler has sent.

Too much work – Tyler

I roll my eyes sending a shrugging emoji. Tia and Nicola heart the photo and send through several texts each of praises. I show Emily who looks semi-convinced this is the dress. Good, we're halfway there.

"I don't want to dress up just for him you know." Emily admits, turning her attention back to the mirror.

I raise a brow. "Then dress up for you. If he happens to like the dress, then so be it."

"I don't even know what I want from him...I've only started thinking about him in the last month or so." She admits, heading back into the stall.

I drop back into the chair, opening the message from Tyler. I roll my eyes at the disappointed looking emojis. "Maybe he's just bean flicking material."

"Nora." She gasps.

I snicker. "What? You're the one flicking your bean to him. Oh, maybe you just need to sleep with him, get it out of your system and you'll be good. I'm sure he'd be totally down for that. Suggest you relive your glory days for one steamy night and part ways again." I suggest, poking my tongue out suggestively.

I'm not entirely certain how to interpret the silence I'm greeted with. Does that mean she's considering it or she's just ignoring me? I think it's a brilliant idea. What have they both go to lose? They've already slept together and when they ended things the first time it was on good terms. And I mean she's flicking her bean to him, that has to mean something right?

I don't just flick my bean to anyone.

"You won't tell anyone right?" Emily asks coming out of the stall in the clothes she arrived in.

I shake my head, pushing off the chair. "Hell no, I told you this secret goes to the grave with me...unless you decide to tell the others of course."

She sighs, holding the black dress up for one more look. "I just don't understand why I've been thinking about him lately. We barely cross paths anymore and we've been over for a year and a half."