21 ~ Soorryyyy !

Tk's pov :

"How did the idea of orphanage came your mind?" I asked her cautiously, hoping she doesn't ignore this question like she did earlier.

"Just want to give people what i didn't had." i nodded, she very smartly answered my question not even giving any hints what actually happened.

We finished our lunch and i did dishes while she cleaned dinning table and kitchen. We done and sat on dinning table, awkwardly the question 'now what to do?' hanging in air. I think staying here was the wrong decision, also Sana is making dinner i have to reach on time no matter what. I saw the tv and suddenly the thought of watching a movie with her came up and i couldn't resist what if she laughed like she did a while ago, it was beautiful, like a literal angel laughing, her smile so wide. There was a reason i called her 'Red' she is so bright, she can make anyone's life lit up.

"Let's watch movies?" i asked her, she nodded

"I don't like movies". she said bored. What!? there are people who don't like movies?

"Do you have atleast Netflix subscription?" she nodded a yes, getting up I looked whichll movie can we watch.

"What will you do prefer? Indian movies or something else?" She still looked bored yet getting up she sat on the other end of sofa and i sat on the other end. "Whatever you like I'm working" she said opening her laptop. Okay fine. I'm actually tired, those pancakes were hell of a work and then the Sion case. I played my every day time fav 'Kuch Kuch hota hai' and felt relaxed as it started. I noticed Ashi takinf glances at T. V. It was this scene when Anjali realises Rahul loves Tina when Ashi kept her her laptop at side and shifted a little saying "two girls and a boy best friends is a worst group." I wanted to comment on it, but that didn't seem right coz i don't know anything.

I could hear screams, my mom's horror face, dad's worried face and Saku's family feared faces. Everything was fast, quick, booo I opened my eyes breathing heavily. Closing my eyes and counting down back from 10 i relaxed myself.

This dreams comes often, when i consulted a doctor he told to don't worry, it's normal as it was very rare but nowadays it's almost twice in a week. I need to go again for a talk. Something moved on my leg and i saw Woahh.. WOAHHH. WOAHH.. ashi was sleeping on my legs.

Her hairs were all sprawled out on my legs her one hand on her waist and other on sofa. She was staring straight at me, her eyes so beautiful, her chest calmly raising up and down. As I'm a 17 year kid i couldn't stop myself and hold her cheeks softly, brushing my thumb softly below her eyes. My eyes went on my mobile when it started vibrating. It's 9.22pm ! WHATTTT !

When did i even slept and why!? There were 20 missed calls from mom 22 from Manav 3 from Aashna 12 from Sanket. I'm dead. Quickly typing a text
'On way coming' on our grp i looked at down. I need to leave, but she we didn't completed it. Slowly removing her head i kept it on the sofa. Tore a page from my small diary i keep in my pants pocket and wrote a note in it. I left the house quickly, siting in my car i ordered a dal and rice with potato fries and a strawberry ice cream of Chops & Hops muttering a 'Soorryyyy !'

The next day ~

I was perfect on time, I saw Jenny on road waiting for the bus, and gave her a lift. Yesterday was the best day. Sana made maggie for everyone, Which was so soupy, we all biting our laughs ate it and also drank it. Later we acted like we wanted to have pizza and ordered it. I thought the whole night about what Ashi might be doing and did she felt bad i left her there? But i obviously couldn't sit there, Sana would have felt so bad. Waking her up wasn't in my guts so i just left leaving a note.

The lifts dinged and Ashi arrived. She wore today a brown tank top with thin sleeves and whitening pants. God she looked different today. All hot and ready to slay, her hairs were in ponytail, black eyeliner making her eyes looking so beautiful, the shots transparent goggles didn't looked though, the black heel booths of her were dam!

Ignoring me she straight went in cabin. Well good morning.