39 ~ Big Fool

TANZEEL'S POV :

Life was finally turning on the road of peace. Everything was smooth. It's been few days I and Ashi are happy together. Dinner's, Lunch's, Breakfast's, Deals, everything we were doing together. She was like a flower who takes long to bloom and she was blooming slowly. Laughing freely, leaving office on time, and eating all healthy food and on time. Rita was being a pain in ass which i kept very away from her.

Manav had warned me again not to go near Ashi Khanna and leave the job. He blackmailed me if i went he'll tell everyone about her. I tried to explain him it's just a fling and assured him I'll leave her soon. Gosh everything is a mess now because of me. Yesterday Sanket went to receive Manav from the Larsen's deal and he spilled 'I have a girlfriend' to him just so he can show me he can do anything.

From yesterday the kids, my brother's and their wives and my mom are sitting on my head asking about her. I don't know what to do.

And here to make me more confuse Ashi is upset from yesterday. I don't know exactly what happened. But i guess she saw me with Jenny in my cabin. Godddd she is such a fool, rather I am. I really am a big fool. I should have atleast locked the door or called Dane or that fucking Rita. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't even got time to talk and explain her.

What happened was Jenny got hit by the table harshly on her back shoulder bone and she was crying pressing it, which made me all uneasy and i massaged her bone trying to smile, so her pain eases. Now she is like a little sister to me and my good friend's to-be-girlfriend. I don't have any thoughts about her.

Later after sightseeing we came at office late and Jenny and Dainel had a huge fight i don't know the reason, which lead me to drop her at her home, on the way her heels broke, she was walking slowly sleepy angrily like a drunkard i groaned picking her up so i could speed up, i needed to pick Ashi yet.

When i returned Ashi wasn't there. I thought of going at her home but kids called me to come home quick and i had to go. So just to make her up i came early today to pick her up. I have planned a great day today. Her orphanage and a great lunch dinner.

Calling out her i sat on the sofa. My phone ringed with an unknown number suddenly. I FREEZED. As soon as i kept the call my phone pinged with messages.

:

MOM : Tanzeel pls come home as soon as possible.

BHAI : Tanzeel you are coming home right now or else i am breaking the lease wih your home owner and burning Ashi Khanna's whole office building. (manav)

Sanku : Tanzuuu mom fall down, we are in Ted's hospital. Come fast. <3

Unsuuu : Tekayyy come homeeeeee made your favorite pancakes !!

Aashhh : Hope you are fine, its better you come home tekaayy you need your people okay? We have got you. Stop blaming yourself come home quick. It will get better.