5 ~ Lucky Me

Tanzeel's pov :

"IT'S 2.00 PM AT 2.01 PM YOU CAN DIE,
SO SMILE RIGHT NOW, QUICK !"

At the initial days i used to find it as a barrier for my customers. like who write such a thing on the wall of hotel? while having food people would feel eww! but i realized that not only 2.01 pm but whenever someone reads it they only smile and my hotel is filled with happiness. The three huge floored glass window hotel and the third floor specifically for couples is a dream come true. The huge trees, statues, show pieces, every aesthetic thing, tbe woven objects, roof-benches, sunset and mountain! made my place look more peaceful.

I always love, wanted a job where i made money even while sleeping and doing less work, so i planned to work harder save money and do something beautiful . I never left India when my family left me at 17 . My 20 year old brother Manav had quite interest in architect so he left for new york to study. My second brother Sanket at 19 was even interested in it so they both with mom left for NY. I hated it and stayed with my uncle working as an accountant in a company.

Manavs's mom, my mom and sanku's mom are sisters so the day when our both parents died in an accident Mnv's parents made us their family. I worked at a bakery which made me to decide to build a hotel in future, and also as a therapist at 19 . My neighbor Rahul uncle was a doctor and adored my nature and behavior. If he noticed any patient needs a therapy he use to call me. I have made more than thousands life better, i never asked money for that tho, the patient's blessings, bouquets, chocolates and love were enough but Rahul uncle made sure i get a proper salary from his pocket.

While this in New york my brother's were winning titles and after few years at 27 i thought of stopping and i came here to build this beautiful place.. and now at 28 i am sipping coffee watching my hard work payoff
sometimes when i am bored i help the chefs to cook which is very rare, i am busy traveling or exploring, being with my family, my gym and still few patients on webcams here.

I have hired so many people like you can't imagine I have three main assistant( female;) and more 5 assistants, around 300 - 400 chefs, 200 - 250 sweepers - caretakers 200-300 waiters, gardner's 150 to 200, 10 people who take care of bills.

I hope I did not forgot anyone but yeah half of New York works for me. oops. sorry it's "works with me" mom warned me today not to use that again. Whoever comes to look for a job here never goes empty-handed. I am proud of myself today that i am making my every dream real. My family is my always priority and being with them is peace.

Although when I say Manav chhabra is my brother people look at me as a king which I hate. Well my brothers here has a huge respect and reputation and they love the attention. WHICH I DO NOT.
~
Sitting in the club i realized how much i hate it. The loud voices, music, smell eww!. Mnv is smiling like a five year kid looking at me. he literally forced me out to joint him for a drink. There are days like this i feel grateful for them they love me like i am their blood family.

I still remember that day when mom (mnv's mom) picked us, brought us home and changed our life. Mihir and Mannat, Mnv's twins are in teens and we are less uncle more best friends.(want to piss him say, your kids look like your wife unnati :)

Sanket's girl Sana is more connected to me rather her parents, little munchkin is about to turn 6 ! and Aashna always keep them away from us coz we are surely spoiling her haaah!

My eyes went to a girl sitting in a red long coat, hat, goggles, white shirt, black jeans and those fkin red lips ! It's strange after that one incident, i didn't thought about any woman but the brightness, red of her was piercing through me and her face screamed sadness + isn't it already hot here, why is she even overdressed. I know it's not love it's just the therapist me which brought a strange thought of asking her for a dance.

"She hate our family " my bother said loudly in my ears over the barring music.

Chuckling i shouted "So should i complain to your wife about your affair or your son ?"

He laughed and winced "Just and old friend, tell her we are related and she won't even look at your face ever" OKAY.

He sounds serious. Keeping in mind i gone near her.

"Hey beautiful a dance?" i couldn't hear any music only my heartbeat, after few beats i took the silence as a yes and caught her hand taking her at corner, kept it on my shoulder and my both hands went on her waist.

We slowly swayed on the tune, my favorite song playing, she was staring me as if i am a ghost. Her eyes were like honey gold, mixture brown yellow, cool yet dam bright stealing all my words. The goggles she wore burnt in front of those.

Eyes as pure and dark as the earth itself; never would I feel so connected and grounded as I did at that single moment of staring into their eyes. Twirling her in front of me my hand went to her front waist and her came on them gently touching me sweet yet scary, after a moment shr slowly leaned on my shoulders. the tiredness in her made me worry.

I whispered in her ears " I think you should get some rest" it made her to part away and she obviously thinks i asked her to lay down. DUMB . TANZEEL .

She turned again to wave me a goodbye but i couldn't hold myself and hugged her. GOD. The scent she she had was full of spice and sweet her hat falled back and my nose was filled by the scent of lavender. Taking her hand from both sides i wrapped it behind me and we loosed in it. after few minutes we parted and my lips lingered on her side head she quickly adjusted her goggles and hat and ran from there.

The only thought on my mind was, Whatever lies behind those beautiful brown eyes is one mystery and I'll spend my life solving it.