9 ~ Wise man don't lies !

Tk's pov :

Parking the car near the gate i walked towards the house taking a cake in one hand, bouquet of flowers and a big teddy clutched to my chest. Everyone were out in garden and it was decorated with light bulbs and colourful papers. Bickerings shouting and talking voices were filled in the air. The day i decided to come to New York everyone shifted from the old house and brought this new house, it's not that big and

 The day i decided to come to New York everyone shifted from the old house and brought this new house, it's not that big and

'Ohmygod WOW' but i love it, Mom loves to be soft and all flowery lovely. As everyone noticed me Sana came running towards me snatching the teddy
"Thank you tkkkk" i kneeled to give her a hug but quickly kissing me on cheek she ran away. Obviously in our house birthday person is the centre of attention.

"Happy Birthday Bhaiiiii " i wished tightly hugging and jumping happily. Sanket was all in his pink sweatshirt and black jeans i scoffed looking at him.

"It's your birthday Sanku ! wear atleast good clothes i know you don't like birthdays and all". As usual he showed me tongue and ignored it.

Kneeling down to hug Aashna ignoring her pointed look too i replied to her "You are late dumb"a very beautiful lie "yahh just had a work"

then mom came for a hug "From when are you busy huh!" i laughed internally feeling wrong, God i never ever lied in my whole life to mom.

"When you're coming live with us?" Manav asked suddenly, he was too angry when i left home bcoz i wanted to be near the hotel when it was getting build, the lease will end within the end of the year it's March.

"As this year ends y'll have one more baby to handle! " i said grinning ignoring his death glares. Manav can be scary sometimes.

" OHMYGODDDD! What do you mean by baby? are you going to be a dad?" Sana exclaimed

" No sana he needs a girlfriend for it" Mannat said innocently to Sana when Mihir continued "And also he needs sex in which....."

"Mihiiiirrrrrr, GO AND BRING KNIFE TO CUT CAKE! " Unnati shouted widening her eyes and clearly biting her laugh.

"Did you find a girlfriend tekaayyyyy" Mannat asked with a worried face

Grinning i replied ruffling her hairs "Yes sweetie her name is Red"

Excitedly she caught my arm "REALLLYYY?" she asked pulling me down jumping, i was about to answer when Mihir muttered "Wise Men don't lie"
everyone laughed Unsu scolded him by raising her eyes when mom said

"It' fine Unsu I'm proud he atleast has a girlfriend where this man" looking at me "don't even have a female friend" my mom said nodding sadly being proud of a 15 year boy for having girlfriend.

YEAH MEET MY CRAZY FAMILY.

~

"Morning tikuu" Dane grinned as i entered the building.