NOTE!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Note

I am a New writer, Hello! I'm still young. I'm still learning, lack of experiences, lack of knowledge, still immature... But I just want to write.

Thank you for those who appreciate me and my works! And for those who didn't, Be kind and I hope you will find the best, right author you will be support, appreciate, love.

Sorry for all the errors, wrongs, mistakes you may encounter! (such as typographical, grammatical, punctuation, some ideas and information errors/mistakes) Please bare with me. Just tell me in good ways where I made a serious mistake. Open for constructive criticism.

You can freely leave if you don't want my story Po.

Thank you!
Have a Nice Day!
Stay healthy, stay safe, Be kind, be happy, my love!

Remember that you are worth it, beautiful! You are million times enough more than of what other people say! God Bless!

Writing for me is both Learning and Creating.

"You can call me Heart"

idolsheart

...
Start: April 11, 2023

Celebrity series #1: Ace Of The Heart

In the play of ace of heart will you win?

They might be able to win the game of love? The game of life? The game of industry they were into?

In this game; you need to be witty, to be patient, to be strong enough to win.

The game that you started, are you going to quit on it despite of started hardships and pain you already endured? Just because you are giving up on it... Just because you are tired, don't want anymore the play because you think it's not worth fighting for? That you are giving up on it because you know you will lose in the end? That you had enough and just only wanted to quit this questionless overthrow game?

Now, you decide... Are you now ready to play on that kind of game? Are you now ready to witness–be the audience of that game of stout?

Before anything else, YOU! Yourself should be stout person too.

...

Sa laro ng industriyang ito, magagawa mo bang sumugal?

Celestine Carzel Cortez or Celeste happened to be the event coordinator (organizer?) of one of the most popular musician, singer-songwriter soloist in the country, Ade Chavez 2 days concert. If in others, She is lucky enough to have that honor to work to, yes, Celeste know that she's lucky but she really don't mind because for her, it was really just a work, nothing unsual. And she's really not a fanatic person, she even don't have an idol in her lifetime existined because she don't have interest on that kind of stuffs.

Celeste really do prioritize her work before anything else, she wants the concert to be in properly organized. While prioritizing her work, she do discovered too about the star of the concert she are working in.

She don't expect to be that way–it's just happened. She know that if she will let her heart decide, it's just seems like she did create her own worse destination.

She know what was his world is. And she don't know if she can enter it nor handle this world. But even though she know what maybe the consequences of entering this world... She try... She still try, because that was what her heart want... saying.

What will happen to her for entering that kind of world? Does she will be happy? Did she chose is right decision?

Did she going to stay? or leave?  That's the two choices she have.

Magagawa ba ng pagmamahal na sumugal sa larong hindi sigurado na may pagtutunguhang ayon mo?

© 2023 idolsheart Allrightsreserved.