a visit to Ella's grandparents

*third person pov*

"Yes mum, yes" Ella said on the phone "okay yeah, I will visit them soon too"

"Who is El talking to?" J-hope asked sitting on the couch next to Jimin, giving him his instant tteokbokki.

"Her mum" jimin said started eating his noodles.

"Yes, okay. Talk later" Ella said "love you, bye"

"Who you will be visiting soon?" J-hope asked once Ella closed the call and sat next to them both.

"My grandparents from my mother's side, give me that" Ella said taking from J-hope his cup of noodles "they live in Daegu"

"Who is from Daegu?" Taehyung said entering the living room and sat on the arm-chair.

"My grandparents" Ella said "mum told me to go visit them as soon as I can, cause they called her and said that they wanted to see me and that they missed me, you know"

"That's lovely! Can I come with you! And then we can go visit my parents, when is our next break?" Taehyung said excitedly.

"In a week" jimin answered munching his tteokbokki looking at the others.

"Great! I will call mum and see if we can go visit next week" Taehyung said standing up and went to his room

"El that's my noodles" J-hope said looking at the noodles, Ella shrugged and continued slurping the noodles.

J-hope looked at her from to up to down.

"Don't look at me like that" Ella said giving him back the cup

"Don't look at me like that" Ella said giving him back the cup. "It tastes good by the way"

"I know, I made it" J-hope said proudly.

"Jin have influenced on you. A lot" Ella said standing up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey my children" Jin said following Ella "what are you doing?"

"I am hungry! I can't anything t o eat" Ella said looking through the fridge. "Can you cook something?"

"Sure" Jin said taking kimchi from the fridge, then went to the cabin and got pancake mix "how about some kimchi pancakes"