going for a pet

*third person pov*

"Come here tani come come" Ella spread her hands open for yeontan to come to her.

"El noona, how about you buy a pet" jungkook said watching Ella playing with yeontan.

"I thought about it but I don't know if I can take care of it" Ella said playing with yeontan.

"Of course you can take care of it! You took care of tani since he was two months old and now he two years old" Jungkook said.

"What are you taking about? Oh hello tani" J-hope said entering the living room.

"I am telling noona to buy a pet too, since she loves animals" Jungkook said.

"Nice idea, and I will go choose with you" J-hope said excitedly.

"What do you say?" Jungkook asked looking at her with his bambie eyes.

"No not those eyes!!" Ella said "fine! When do we go?"

"Now! Go get ready" j-hope said excitedly.

"I don't know who should be excited me or you" Ella said shaking her head slightly and went to get ready.

She reached her dorm, knocked before entering if anyone was there since they still share rooms.

"Come in El!" Namjoon said from inside.

"Hey, I will just get an outfit and get ready in the bathroom" Ella said walking to her closet.

"Mmmh, where are you going?" Namjoon asked taking a book from his book collection on the shelf.

"Me and Hobi are going to buy me a pet" Ella said taking black and creamy jumper and blue/grey jeans also a mask and cap to cover her up.

"Nice! A dog or a cat?" Namjoon asked smiling.

"A dog" Ella said "I don't like cars every much, and also we have Yoongi, our big cat"

"True, did you know that Army names him, little meow meow!" Namjoon said chuckling.

"You know too much about Army, you have an under-cover account?" Ella asked frowning. "First you know the edits about kookie and now Yoongi's name between Armies"

"Of course I don't" Namjoon said quickly "I just know our fans well enough"

"Okay, I will let it slid" Ella said "I will go change"
___________________________________________

"El! Are you ready to go!" J-hope shouted as he put on his shoes.

"I am!" Ella said getting down stairs, "let's go?"

"Let's go" j-hope said.

They both got out of the dorm and started walking, making sure they both have their masks and caps on.