Once we parked in the driveway, we walked into the restaurant as I smiled seeing my raven haired friend sitting at a table reading a book and drinking coffee. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly to her shock as she hugged me back, "Hello (Y/N) and Nami, it's been such a long time, I hope you've both been doing alright."

"We have! Ugh, it's been so long Robin, I am so relieved we can just hang out again!" Nami slumped into her chair and groaned loudly, "It's so exhausting being surrounded by idiots all day, it's killing my brain cells, (Y/N) would know.".

"Ah, I see. Well I'm sure your roommates aren't idiots Nami, you could just be taking things too personal again," she looked over at me and laid her cheek in the palm of her hand as she leaned against the table, "I also heard you moved in with Nami, how has it been? Less lonely and isolated than your apartment?".

I laughed a bit Robin's very blunt and very true question, "Oh it's definitely the opposite of what I'm used to. I'm just thankful they're even letting me stay but either way it's a nice change of environment." I bit my lip a bit thinking of the small instances with Luffy I've had as I smile to myself, "Definitely interesting...".

"That's good, as long as you're okay and can handle yourself just fine then I don't need to worry. Oh, and I ordered you both some coffee, Nami I got you a caramel macchiato, and (Y/N) I got you a (F/drink/coffee), would that be fine?".

I nodded my head fast as I reached into my purse, "Robin you didn't need to do that! Here, I can try to pay you back for it, how much was it?" As my hand was coming out of my purse, her hand slowly pushed my hand down as she shook her head.

"Please, I insist. It's on me today alright?" She closed her eyes and smiled at me so radiant it made me feel so at ease and less stressed. "Anyways, Nami told me you found a new job, how has it been hmm?".

"It's been great actually! I'm actually working with Nami at the Thousand Sunny and I've been more of a hostess, waitress, and just your typical bar tender if need be. It's..." I roll my eyes to the side a bit thinking of every violent encounter I've witnessed so far and laugh awkwardly, "well, it's something to get used to but I do enjoy the pay!".

Robin nodded her head listening to me as the coffees were laid down in front of us as she pat my shoulder, "Just remember not to over work yourself alright? Rest so you don't die from overworking or stress.".

Wow, Robin really knew how to put things in honest perspective. Either way I knew she was worried about me so I couldn't just disagree. After all, if she didn't worry about me, more of the time I would probably be doing the opposite of her advice. It might be strange, but it's nice having a motherly figure to look up to.

  · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Robin.

I lied.

I'm being overworked and I think I'm going to faint.

I was currently working my shift at the Thousand Sunny, and of all days, a Tuesday, the bar was packed with people as if it was some holiday. I didn't quite get it but it had me running to the bar, to the other tables and guests, to the kitchen, and had me dragging myself to the break room from time to time.

My feet were aching and the music was so loud again that it gave me a raging headache all while dealing with my makeup almost melting from the stress. I'm a busy body by nature, most of my life has been as an employee and I'm used to occasional days were the place can get packed suddenly and me and my fellow coworkers are racing the clock to get to everyone on time but this was crazy. When I glanced at the people who were coming into the club I noticed a few things: they were professional, they looked elite and wealthy, most were men surrounded by guards I think, and then the typical men surrounded by women while they sat in the back of the club doing what I really don't want to think about right now.