Chapter 21

(Y/N) POV
Summer
Thursday - June 22, 2023
7:24 a.m.
Going Merry Mansion

My eyes slowly fluttered open in the morning as I sigh turning to the clock seeing how early in the morning it is. I yawn softly and starts to sit up in my bed as I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up. Last night went a lot better than I had expected actually, after we went back home from seeing Law we got back on the bus and expected at least a 45 minute ride but it was really an hour and a half with all the stops. As expected, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji had each hit their heads against the window glass so many times I think they almost passed out. Even if the rest of us tried not to laugh, we were worried that they would have accidentally caused themselves to get concussions. Dramatic I know, but they weren't gentle bangs against the forehead that they were experiencing.

My hands covered my face as I yawned once again and I climbed off the bed as I headed into the bathroom and showered. Once I was done I climbed out and put my pajamas back on and brushed my teeth. I then looked at myself in the mirror and winces seeing my messy bed head and started to brush it to calm down the puffiness.

 I then looked at myself in the mirror and winces seeing my messy bed head and started to brush it to calm down the puffiness

(This is what imagine (Y/N) wearing! Completely your choice too! I just really like Sanrio 🥰)

After I was done, I walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway noticing the house was dark and implied that no one had woken up yet. "I guess it's just me this morning... maybe I can watch some TV or something... I'm off today from work so I guess it's a lazy day for me!". Just as I was making my way to the stairs, I noticed a beam of some light from the end of the hall as I turned my head to see what was on. At the end of the hall I could see a door that was slightly open as some light was shining into the hall that could have been from the sunlight since the sun was beginning to rise.

I shrugged and curiously made my way to the door as I tiptoed a bit. As I got closer and closer I could hear some slight panting and loud clangs as my interest perked, "Is someone in there? Should I go see? Wouldn't hurt to say good morning!". I stopped outside of the door and slowly peaked into the room as butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat from what I saw.

Luffy was inside the room, that appeared to be an at home gym, as he was standing underneath a pull up bar stand. He was breathing heavily and sweating profusely which I imagine could be from exercising for almost an hour by now. He slowly lifted his arms and grabbed hold of the bar as he grunted lifting himself up to do a complete pull up as his arm tensed and every fiber of his muscles were completely viewable. Slowly, he began to lower himself back down before repeating the same motion for twenty times until he let go of the bar and jumped back down to the ground panting. He slowly turned around to grab a towel as I wiped his hands that were covered in sweat and then lifted his arms to wipe the sweat on his face.