Chapter 25

Listen to the music when you see *Play song* or listen to whatever you feel matches with a car chase 🤭
By the way, I imagine the cars the straw hats is a black Camaro but it's all up to your imagination!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV
Summer
Thursday - June 22, 2023
7:54 p.m.
Gran Tesoro

The entrance to the city was as grand as ever. Gold glittered the entrance, and the mere lights from the ever-glowing city radiated the night sky. As the Strawhats made their way closer to the entrance, they were in awe over the breathtaking city.

"Is this city made out of gold like

"Is this city made out of gold like... entirely?" Chopper couldn't hide his pure excitement as he leaned over to watch the sight.

Nami, on the other hand, was in complete bliss as she squealed and held her cheeks while he eyes changed into berries signs, "Gold! Gold! Gold! When we get (Y/N) back, let's steal as much of it as we can just to really make sure they know that they shouldn't mess with us..!!".

Usopp and Brook narrowed their eyes, well at least Usopp did, as they glared at Nami, and each spoke in unison, "Yeah right... you just want the gold to yourself...".

Nami instantly spun around and planted two painful hits to their heads as she held up her fist threateningly, "I dare you to say that to me again you fools!".

As they each continued to drive, they finally reached the entrance of the city which was lined with security personnel. One of the guards walked over to the car that housed Franky, Luffy, Zoro, and Chopper he slowly knocked on the window. Franky looked at everyone making sure they follow the plan, as he lowered the window and tried to give the most reasonable impression of an old man.

"Hello security dude- I mean security guard, what can we old gents do for you?" Zoro visibly cringed at Franky's poor impression.

He leaned over and peered at everyone in the car as the men made sure to act as old as possible, "Hmm. We just need to make sure who comes in and who leaves the city. You all taking a tour right now?".

Franky nodded his head and tipped his hat, "We sure are! Can't wait to let these old bones of ours stretch when we head to a casino!".

The guard laughed a bit as he stepped aside, "Alright, you can go ahead and go in old-timers. Stay safe out there and call for help when you need it." Without question, Franky made his way into the city as everyone sighed in relief.

"Man! That was intense! I'm glad we managed to evade them at least! Super good luck!" Franky smiled.

Zoro and Luffy on the other hand remained silent and still. They slowly turned their heads in his direction as they glared at Franky, still with a visible cringe on their face.

"What can we old "gents" do for you?" Luffy grumbled a bit.

"Can't wait to let these old bones of ours stretch?" Zoro seemed more insulted, even with the fact that it was all to get them in safely.