Chapter 13

No One's POV

4 Years Ago

The memories were a miserable experience. They didn't go away. Luffy wanted the scene to stop playing out in his head, if not, he would have possibly gone mad. He begged for the memory to go away, but like a cruel and brash tsunami, it came in waves. Over and over and over again.

Luffy sat in the cop car quietly after hours of banging his head on the window and demanding to be set free. Luffy merely looked at the passing buildings, watching as he was driven to the worst place known in the underworld he was apart of.

Impel Down.

This hell hole was known by everyone, civilian and criminal alike, it wasn't just a prison. No, that would be too generous. It was a torture chamber in which every criminal begged to be killed and pleaded for death. This was a prison completely ran by the world government and within it confined different cells, torture floors, and many isolated cells lined with sea prism stone used for those who had the power of devil fruit. Soon to be Luffy's new home.

Luffy watched as he inched closer and closer to the dark and gloomy prison as his eyes narrowed in frustration, "

Luffy watched as he inched closer and closer to the dark and gloomy prison as his eyes narrowed in frustration, "...Fuck the government and their brutal justice systems...". As he felt the car park in front of the prison he saw hordes of officers running out, as if preparing to welcoming a terrorist.

The car door was yanked open and Luffy was dragged out and forced to walk to the entrance as each of his sides were lined by cops holding guns to ensure his escape was inevitable. Though, none of this intimidated Luffy, in fact, he simply rolled his eyes and continued to walk inside until he was brought into an interrogation room with four cops at each corner. He was roughly sat in a chair, with a small wooden table in front of him, with only a dim light to brighten to room. Luffy remained silent and still waiting cautiously for the next cop to come into the room. Luffy slowly turned his head to the cop next to him in the corner as he lifted his chained hand slowly, making the cop grip his gun prepared, as Luffy gave him a cold glare and flicked off the cop defiantly.

Before the cop could even "teach him a lesson", the warden of this abysmal prison walked in

Before the cop could even "teach him a lesson", the warden of this abysmal prison walked in. "Forgive me, I was attending other matters.." he walked to the chair opposite of Luffy and scoffed at what he thought was a mere child, "This is the man who killed Ace and Sabo? He looks no more than 17 years old. Tell me boy, did you do it?".