Chapter 23: Shower🍋

The sound of rain echoed on the tiled shower as Wanda let the water heat up. She sighed, staring back at the weathered face in the mirror. While the prime days of her youth were behind her, she was aging like a fine wine. Steam gathered on the edges of the mirror as she slipped out of her sheer pink nightgown. The light fabric pooled around her feet. She maneuvered her way around it, slid the curtain back, and basked in the warmth that cascaded down her body. All the while Wanda never noticed the way you watched her every move from the bedroom.

Wanda was stressed. There was no doubt about that. The daily grind was starting to get to her. She wasn't totally forthcoming about it, but you picked up on it. Sometimes it was the way she'd slice through carrots a little too hard. Other times it was the way she'd spend more and more time in the parked car after picking up the boys or the way she'd spend endless hours in her flower garden on the weekends. You knew that it would all pass eventually, but there wasn't anything you wouldn't do to take your girlfriend's mind off things for a bit.

Wanda's hums danced in your ears as you tiptoed into the bathroom. You smirked as you pulled your clothes off, dropping them in the pile with Wanda's nightgown. When you pulled back the curtain, Wanda was facing away from you. Soap cascaded down her back as she ran the loofah over her body, bubbles sliding over every curve. Quietly, you walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her midsection.

"Hi," you murmured in her ear. "Mind if I join you?"

"Well, you're already here," she hummed.

"Excellent." Slowly, you began to kiss her neck. Your lips traced up and down her sweet flesh. Beads of water coated your lips as the two of you stood under the shower head. Wanda sighed, tilting her head away from you to expose more of her neck. Open mouth kisses covered the length of her neck. As you kissed her, you palmed her soft breasts with the greatest care, squeezing and massaging them tenderly. The space between them was your most favorite place on earth, but you'd settle for your equally compromising position for the time being.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she sighed. Wanda reached behind her, tousling her fingers through your damp locks. She moaned as you bit down on the tender point at the base of her neck. Your tongue swirled around the bruise, soothing and teasing her as you squeezed her boobs together.

"You like that don't you, baby girl?" you teased. Wanda nodded. She sighed loudly as you rolled her nipples between your thumb and index finger all while kissing her down the back of her neck. "Relax Wanda, I've got you." The words melted down her spine like drops of wax dripping from a candle. You slid your hands down from her breasts. Every inch of slippery skin was heaven under your touch. Teasing her was intoxicating, but worshiping her body like this? Ecstasy. Pure ecstasy.

Sliding over every perfect imperfection, your hands traversed her slight rolls and stretch marks and of so soft tummy before coming to rest on her hips. Sharp nails dug into supple flesh as you pulled her flush against you. Even in the steam of the shower you could feel the heat radiating from her center.

"Y/N," she groaned. Wanda reached for your hand. You sensed her anticipation; the way her breath shook and her body trembled against your touch was overwhelmingly fueled by desire.

"I've got you," you reassured her. There was nothing you loved more than taking care of Wanda. You dropped to your knees behind her, gently coaxing her thighs apart as you nestled your hand between them. Her puffy pussy, swollen with arousal, was proudly on display mere inches from your face. You salivated at the faintest hint of her scent.

"Baby, I don't wanna wait much longer," Wanda begged. She canted forward, her arms resting on the cool tile as her head bowed. Licking your lips, you wrapped your hands around her plush thighs and dove in headfirst.

A loud groan escaped Wanda's lips as you licked a stripe up her slit. She was absolutely drenched. The sticky arousal painted your tongue as you savored the best part of her. You flattened your tongue, teasing her entrance with every subtle movement. She rolled her hips against your mouth in desperate search for more. God she needed more. She needed so much more.

You slipped your tongue inside her with ease. Her walls clenched around it, squeezing you as you dipped in and out in rapid succession. You could practically hear the smile appear on Wanda's lips as she gasped and sighed against your movements.

"Oh lord," she moaned into her forearm as you buried your face deeper between her legs. Every thrust of your tongue sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

"How's that feel?" you asked, replacing your tongue with a finger curling gently inside her. A muffled groan answered that question for you. "Do you trust me?" you whispered. She nodded, her hair plastered against her back as the water continued to pour down on the two of you.

Gently grabbing and spreading her cheeks, you leaned forward and pressed your tongue to her puckered pink hole. Wanda's gasp sucked the air from the shower at the sharp jolt of pleasure. The sensation wasn't new. It was seldom experienced but willingly accepted. At the end of the day, Wanda was a reluctant ass whore and loved every second of it.

"Fuck." Her voice dripped with lust. Every single movement of your tongue against her tight entrance sent new and insatiable feelings through Wanda. She reached for the curtain with one hand, feebly attempting to keep her knees from collapsing. The other reached around for the back of your head.

Wanda pushed your head deeper between her cheeks as your tongue darted wildly within her. Steadying yourself with one hand, you dipped the other into her needy cunt. She squirmed at the sudden intrusion, the combined stimulation almost being too much to bear. You smiled as your fingers curled deep within her. Wanda was losing herself under your touch. It was your most favorite sight in the world.

"Oh baby," she sighed, lifting a leg up to the side of the tub. "Right there, right fucking there." The pads of your fingers curled up against the spongy sensitive spot deep within her. Her walls engulfed your fingers with their wet warmth, slowing your movements as you fought to break the grip she had on you. The searing pain in your forearm almost won out, but you pressed on, two fingers deep in her cunt and your tongue swirling around her clenched asshole. Her moans, more unhinged by the second, spurred you to work harder. With a breathless gasp and a sudden gush of hot liquid, Wanda was cumming all over you. She bit down on her arm to stifle her loud moans as she squirted all down the front of you. Her asshole clenched down on your tongue, matching the rhythm of her walls squeezing and releasing your fingers.

"Goddamn. Now that was a sight to see," you chuckled, sucking her arousal off your fingers. The now lukewarm water poured down over the two of you, rinsing the musky scent of sex down the drain. Wanda chuckled half-heartedly. She leaned up against the wall, the cool tile cooling her overheated, overstimulated body as she slowly began to regain feeling in her legs.

"That felt good," Wanda murmured.

"Well you know, there's still some hot water left if you're up for it," you teased. Wanda didn't answer: she merely dropped to her knees, telling you all you needed to know.