"Blaise," Her voice warned. I held her hand, rubbing my fingers over the ring back and forth. She couldn't not smile, just like she couldn't be mad. After all, we had only just gotten married yesterday.

"They don't know, don't make it obvious."

I smirked at her pleas, I went to respond but I was cut off by a squeal at the end of the hallway. "There you two are! I was worried your flight was delayed!" My mom paraded down the hallway and before she could hug me, she swept my wife into her arms.

"My little sagey-waygey. God, I swear you two living in another country half of the year never gets easier." She released her before heading to me, ofcourse, I towered over her– hell, I towered over my dad. I was taller than anyone in this family.

"How's the weather up there my boy?" She asked. I couldn't answer as I heard yelling from the living room that took over everyones hearing.

"Fucking run the ball! Run the fucking ball! These fucking—god fucking damnit! Throw the ball or run with it! Stupid!" Sage smiled up at me before mouthing the words 'home sweet home' to me.

"Are you two hungry? Dad made macaroons while everyone was waiting for the pizza to get here for the birthday party." I rubbed my stomach as we walked down the hallway. I could never turn down my dad's macaroons, are you kidding me?

The hallway opened up to the living room and kitchen, which gave me a live action look into what the screaming was about. Matti stood in front of the television, pacing back and forth, one hand on his hip, one hand running through his more than gray– black, hair.

"Dad!" I called to him, teasing him. He pointed his finger at me. "I told you not to call me that, Beck-Day! It's sir to you!" He yelled at me.

I heard a gasp and a squeal. "My baby is home! Oh look at you! You look like you haven't worked a day in your life!" Naomi wrapped Sage in a hug as soon as the one present hit the present table. My hands unloaded the presents from the bags and placed them on the table as well.

"It's because she doesn't work. She's my own personal gardener." I answered for Sage. Her eyes narrowed. I made it seem like she didn't want to work which was the exact opposite. You see, the entire reason we had gotten married so quickly was because she had such a drive to work no matter how many times I told her I would take care of her.

"I wish I never had to work." Naomi teased, winking at her daughter knowing the exact reaction it would bring out of Matti.

"NJ, don't even start with me right now– Oh! Oh! Oh!-- No! You motherfucker! You stupid motherfucker!"

I couldn't watch or listen to Matti's voice give out as he yelled at the Penn State football game on the television. I stepped into the kitchen to see my dad wearing an apron, I chuckled. "What are you making?" His head popped up as his eyes caught mine. He clapped, a smile on his face as we hugged.

"My boy! I thought you were never going to make it!" Our flight wasn't delayed.

Well, I mean it was.

On purpose at least.

You see these past 24 hours have been crazy. We did a green tea shot in Nice when she looked over at me and just asked for us to get married and who the hell was I to say no to that? Of course I was going to marry Sage Veda Williams as soon as she was ready and hell, she was ready. So we ran to a chapel, got married, and were ready to live happily ever after.

Nobody knew, and that was the fun part. Nobody knew and it was our little secret but we did know that we had to tell them sooner rather than later. "You stupid son of a–"