Fifty-Nine

Sage Williams

Sage Williams

I was over the moon.

"I was thinking of pearls for all of the girls to wear. What about you mom?" Stella asked. I had left Blaise's a little bit ago, he had dropped me off back at my house. Stella, mom, and I decided to catch dinner together.

"I love pearls, you have the most beautiful collarbone for a great set of pearls. Do you want me to see if your grandma has a pair?" Mom asked.

You know who else has a great collarbone? Blaise. Blaise has a great collarbone. It's defined, and perfect. I wanted to drag my tongue and teeth all over it. In fact, I wanted to drag my tongue all over him. Unapologetically. Intentionally.

"Hey dumbass, can you listen to us, please? My wedding is in a month." Stella shoved me, pushing me back into reality. But the reality was not it– I really enjoyed not being in reality. Especially after this day with Blaise. Blaise was always my escape from reality. He had been for the last ten years.

I let myself have something that was bad for me today, but damn, it was so good. Everything about him was so good. Including his collarbone. His laugh. The way he smiled. The way his dick felt pressed up against me. The face he makes and the short exhales he lets out when he finishes. The way his fingerprints were embedded in my skin when I made him finish underneath me.

Reality sucks.

Why would I want to live in reality when I just wanted to replay those moments over and over?

"Veda!" Mom waved her hand in front of my face.

I blinked profusely before I smiled at Stella. Stella rolled her eyes, "Oh great."

"What?" Mom asked.

"Jesus Christ," Stella said, standing up from her chair.

"What? Am I missing something?"

"Sage is missing her brain. She can't speak right now, she has to go find it." Stella threw her jean jacket over her shoulders, mom furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, staring at me but I just smiled wider.