Soon Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch were face to face with Atlas' headmaster and it's military leader. General James Ironwood, while he was apart of Ozpin's inner circle, he wasn't sure how he'd get along with Max Steel, especially considering that during the meeting with all the headmasters from the other academy's. Ironwood was the one who brought up the idea of dissecting Steel to reverse engineer the technology keeping the Ultra-Link functioning. Which since then, has gotten James on uneasy terms with the Turbo Powered Superheroes, undenounced to the general.

 Which since then, has gotten James on uneasy terms with the Turbo Powered Superheroes, undenounced to the general

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ironwood: Ozpin! (He spoke in an upbeat tone.)

Ozpin: Hello General. 

Ironwood: Please drop the formalities. It's been to long.

He said as he shook Ozpins hand. He smiles as he notices Glynda approaching them both, at least that's what he assumes.

Ironwood: And Glynda( He continues as he finishes shaking Ozpin's hand.) It certainly has been too long since we last met.

Glynda Goodwitch: Oh James, ( She spoke in a sarcastic irritated tone. Waving him off with her hand.) I'll be outside. 

She said to Ozpin as she finished speaking to her Atlesian associate, and immediately made her way out of the office.

Ironwood: Well, she certainly hasn't changed a bit.

As the the two headmaster's continued their conversation, Ozpin walked to his desk to pour some coffee for himself and the good general.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival.

He finished as he handed Ironwood a cup of coffee.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year.(Takes out a flask from his coats inner pocket, pouring the contents in his mug.) Besides, with you hosting, I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends (he said as he sat down pouring himself a cup of coffee) However, the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: Well, I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know "WHY" I brought those men.

This immediately brought tension in the room.

Ozpin: (sighs after taking a sip from his mug then puts it down) We are in a time of peace, shows of power like this, are going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true-

Ozpin: IF what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it, tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival, a time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent. 

The Turbo Warrior of Remnant(Max Steel x Rwby)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें