Intro

~COMING SOON~

"I want you so bad, Leah..." I whispered as I caressed her bottom lips. Her face was so close. God, she's so beautiful I can feel my cock twitch in my pants.

I don't know if I should do this. I can tell she wants this.

"I want you to teach me, Aaron.." She whispers softly, her voice filled with lust. "Please..."

I bite my lip in anticipation. She's begging me... I dont know if I can  do this. Leah is my surrogate, and the last thing I want is to fall for her, but god, I want to fill up her virgin hole.

"Please, Aaron... I want you inside me..." She pleads.

Fuck. I'm in trouble

Leah Davis is a twenty-four year old university law student who is also a virgin and finds herself in a complicated situation when she tries to find a way to pay for law school. When her friend suggests she becomes a surrogate, she's hesitant but eventually comes around.

Aaron Reed, a single thirty year old billionaire and extraordinary businessman, is on the hunt for a surrogate but has no interest in a romantic relationship. But will that change as he and his Surrogate Leah Davis get closer? And will his dark past interfere?

BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ❤️

 THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ❤️