Chapter 69 Is That Kid Not Completely Marked...

Start from the beginning

Capital country, military court.

The unregistered private mecha appeared in City A, but it failed to hide from everyone's eyes. Someone with good intentions took a picture of the "Y" with an optical brain, reported it to the capital, and submitted it layer by layer, and it happened to be submitted to the case of Lin Chenghe.

However, it is said that when Sir Lin saw the report file, he just frowned and did not make any comments.

But since there is such an incident, it needs to be investigated in accordance with the regulations.

Because it was near the border of the slums in the east part of city A, it was not difficult to investigate the matter, and the evidence was quickly collected and submitted to the sentencing court.

At the same time, the mercenary unrest half a month ago also began to be commended afterwards, and a certain military student who protected Omega civilians in that vicious incident was impressively on the list of commendations.

The sentencing court of the Ministry of Military Affairs of the Capital State also served as a commendation of military merits, and the two incidents collided by coincidence.

So on that day, everyone discovered that these two things were actually the same person.

It is really unheard of for two such important court hearings to be held in one day, and it spread quickly throughout the system.

The young man was wearing a Xingyao uniform, with his hands behind his back, broad shoulders, long legs, and straight eyes.

Several senior officials from the military department and the capital gathered together, discussing something in a low voice, and occasionally someone cast a glance at the young man, and then quickly moved away.

The process was pushed and pushed again and again, and it didn't start for a long time.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes, lifted the optical brain on his wrist to look at the time, and there was a bit of impatience between his brows.

After a while, the side door of the conference hall was opened, and two tall figures walked in amidst the crowd.

Everyone looked in that direction.

Walking in the front was a man with gray temples and a stern expression, but his eagle eyes were not suitable for his age, they were as sharp as electricity, and as soon as he entered, he scanned the hall.

After being glanced at by the man, the whispering stopped immediately.

The man stood still a few steps away from the judging booth, and the people who had been talking in low voices soon stepped forward and spontaneously surrounded him to greet him.

Although it conforms to the norms, it is still something that no one has thought that this man will come.

The Xie family has always kept a low profile, and since Xie Zhiyan returned to City A to recuperate, he rarely interferes with the affairs of the system.

Therefore, although he still holds a considerable part of the real power in the military, everyone often forgets that Xie Zhiyan is the only general who is still in the capital country.

Xie Zhiyan briefly answered some questions, looked through the crowd, and met the young man sitting at the back.

A brief touch, soon separated.

Duan Yitang frowned when he remembered the strange man in a certain alley.

It was Lin Chenghe who was clustered in behind.