Chapter 69 Is That Kid Not Completely Marked...

Start from the beginning

On this day, the family doctor still came over with a small medicine box, but as soon as he entered the door, he saw a bad old man sitting in the living room.

The image of the old man is really not good, he is wearing a very old white coat, his white hair is messy, and he is eating pears without any image.

As a professional serving people in the upper class, the family doctor has seen many rich and powerful secrets, and he can keep his face unchanged when he sees any strange scenes.

Therefore, he only paused at the door for a moment, then walked in, nodded respectfully to Lin Youbai, and put the medicine box aside.

Before starting to check, he carefully observed the face of the little master.

I have to say, but in just a few days, little Omega's state is very different from when he stayed at home.

Although she was still a little thin, her eyes and skin were moist, and the color of her lips had returned to a light pink color. The whole person was like a glazed white porcelain, with a soft light.

It seems to be nourished thanks to that Alpha's pheromone.

The family doctor smiled and said, "You are in better health, how do you feel today?"

Lin Youbai said, "It's pretty good, nothing feels wrong."

Hearing this, the old man laughed "haha" beside him He said in a low voice, "That's right."

The family doctor gave him a strange look, then turned his face and said, "Then I'll give you a basic checkup."

After speaking, he turned around and searched in the medicine cabinet Check the instrument, after a while, take out the water needle meter, and stick the test paper patch on the skin of the little Omega.

This is a portable medical device that can detect hormone levels from the hair on the body surface, which is not as good as formal equipment, so it takes longer.

After finishing the test, the doctor turned on the light screen and made records while waiting for the test strip to come out with the result.

Fuxi gnawed a pear a few times, threw it into the wide-open mouth of the cleaning robot, and glanced at it, "No need to test it, it's fine after a look." The family doctor was stunned, and then

glanced at the strange old man again, okay He said with a temper, "You can't say that, you still have to check the specific value to make a judgment."

Fuxi sneered, "Your thing is too slow, if you don't believe me, just wait slowly."

After finishing speaking, he Reported a series of numbers.

The family doctor waited for another 20 minutes, until the corresponding number appeared on the purple test paper, which was almost exactly the same as what the old man said, before he glanced at him in horror.

Before leaving, Lin Youbai thanked and apologized to the family doctor, "It's okay, I will tell my brother, Dr. Fuxi is here, don't worry about me.

" In the living room, he looked at Fuxi curiously, holding his chin, and asked: "You are really good, how did you know that?"

Although I already knew that Grandpa Fuxi's medical skills are amazing, but today's incident made me He felt that the other party was like a fairy, who could tell anything just by looking at it.

"I can see a lot, for example..." The old man moved closer, looked him up and down, suddenly made a "tsk" sound, and curled his lips, "Did the kid not mark you completely?"