Chapter 56 The real kiss is like this.

Start from the beginning

He really wanted to open his eyes, but he didn't dare. He was afraid of seeing dead people everywhere, and he was also afraid of seeing Brother Xiaotang inside.

There was salty liquid flowing down the corners of his eyes.

Lin Youbai buried her face in the clothes uselessly and let out a broken sob.

There were footsteps outside.

It was the sound of boots rubbing against the sand as they slowly walked towards him.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that she immediately stopped sobbing, but her tears hadn't stopped yet. Her arched back was still trembling slightly, and she couldn't help but let out a cry.

The footsteps stopped in front of the car door.

A hand came over, held it on his waist, and gently lifted the huddled man out of the back seat, then straightened it out.

"It's okay." The young man's voice was a little hoarse.

Lin Youbai was straightened out and had to open his eyes, staring blankly at the young man in front of him.

There was a small yellow light on the roof of the car, and Lin Youbai could see his face clearly.

He still had the same handsome face, but his cheeks and lips were stained with blood. His clothes were thin, and part of his slender neck was exposed, which was also covered with mottled blood stains, like an overly beautiful Shura.

...Brother Xiaotang killed someone.

He also killed more than one person. All those people were killed by him.

With the lingering smell of blood still lingering on the tip of his nose, Lin Youbai began to face the difference between the young man and himself for the first time, and his eyes became a little frightened and unfamiliar.

These were two cars of tall, muscular African-American Alphas, nearly ten of them, and they also carried guns.

Although he knew that Brother Xiaotang was really powerful, more powerful than many Alphas, but... could this really be done by an Omega?

He looked at the young man's face in confusion, trying to figure out something.

I looked around, but I couldn't think of anything useful in my head, and I felt like I was being too stupid.

The little Omega's eyes were already a little dull, his long eyelashes were sticky with tears, and a little of his forehead hair was stained on his face.

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, but before he could say anything, he was afraid that he would be frightened, so he reached out to take him out of the car.

Lin Youbai subconsciously hid.

Duan Yitang took back his hand, took a deep breath, and looked down at him.

Hiding again.

Lin Youbai was panicked for a moment when he saw him.

Brother Xiaotang was implicated by himself.

If it weren't for him, he wouldn't have been caught at all.

And he also helped him kill the bad guy, so he shouldn't be in trouble.

At least, we shouldn't be embarrassed about what happened last time.

So he pursed his lips, rolled his eyes, and whispered to find a poor excuse for his awkwardness just now, saying: "You, you are too dirty...it's all mud, and there's blood...I, I'm not on purpose."