Chapter 41 "Then give me a kiss."

Start from the beginning

Lin Youbai's brain was a little dull, and he couldn't understand Brother Xiaotang's words, but he also let out a slow "Oh", and obediently fell back on his back.

Brother Xiaotang's back was so stable, he closed his eyes, rubbed a little, and suddenly smelled a smell.

It was a smell like gunpowder smoke.

A little choking.

It's like fireworks, it's like cannon fire, it may be that kind of old rolling cigarette... In short, it's the smell of something burned, which makes people feel hot when they smell it.

...is it the smell of pheromones?

Lin Youbai was thinking in a daze.

It doesn't feel like the smell of Omega pheromone... How can Omega taste like this?

Ordinary Omega pheromones are fragrant, such as milk, desserts, or flowers and plants.

But it shouldn't be the smell of Alpha pheromone either.

In Lin Youbai's perception, the smell of Alpha pheromone has always made him feel fear, fear, or oppression.

Just like Peng Mu.

And this smell, although it's not sweet, but Lin Youbai somehow doesn't dislike it at all, on the contrary, he feels that he really wants to get close.

He even had a feeling - as long as he got closer to smell it, or lick it, maybe it wouldn't be as uncomfortable as it is now.

Lin Youbai thought so, and did the same.

Duan Yitang felt the little Omega on his back suddenly lift up and get closer to his neck, wrapping his flaccid arms around his neck, sniffing that place vigorously like a small animal enclosure.

That is the place where the Alpha pheromone is the strongest that Omega can perceive at this moment.

Duan Yitang's footsteps stopped, and the arm carrying him tensed for a moment.

In the next second, something warmer and more moist moved closer to his neck, and the warm and fragrant breath gently covered it, leaving only a little distance.

Duan Yitang seemed to have a premonition of a certain possibility, so he turned the man around decisively, changed his back into a hug, and pressed him in his arms, preventing him from moving any more.

Lin Youbai almost kissed the place where it smelled the best, but suddenly his world was turned and his whole body was lost.

He blinked his eyes, raised his head and looked at Duan Yitang.

After reacting, a sense of grievance surfaced in my heart.

why?

Such a good smell was right in front of him, and Brother Xiaotang didn't let him smell it.

Obviously, when Brother Xiaotang was in heat last time, he took the initiative to hug him.

He clung to the young man's neck, stretched his neck, eager to get closer, but was still blocked back.

"Don't move around." The young man's voice was hoarse.

He pushed the little Omega down from his arms, straightened his slightly messy collar from twisting, and hugged him again in his arms.

Lin Youbai stared blankly at Brother Xiaotang's ruthless actions, and his nose immediately became sore.

"Why?" He sniffed, his eyes were covered with mist, "I hugged you last time when you were in heat." "..." Lin You's eyes were so red that her voice trembled