Chapter 39 Brother Xiaotang is different.

Depuis le début

After a pause, he added two more words, "Snot."

"..." Lin Youbai stopped her tears slowly, and raised her head , hiccupped, "Huh?"

His head was still dizzy from crying, and the word "snot" hadn't become concrete in his head.

Duan Yitang took out a piece of paper and wiped his eyes and nose.

In fact, it was only a little, not obvious, but he wiped it gently for a while.

Lin Youbai reacted, blushed immediately, and stammered: "I, I'll do it myself..."

Duan Yitang raised his lips, didn't speak, handed him the tissue, but didn't turn back, just so single Standing there with his head on his hands, he watched him wipe his face.

There was a little warmth on Lin Youbai's face.

He felt so ashamed of himself.

When I was in the tent last time, I cried out snot and bubbles, and was laughed at by brother Xiaotang, but this time it happened again.

Brother Xiaotang must think that he is a particularly inelegant Omega.

Lin Youbai held a tissue, and secretly glanced at Duan Yitang.

Just happened to meet Duan Yitang's eyes.

The young man's beautiful dark gray eyes were filled with a layer of smile, he coughed lightly, put his hand to his lips, and looked away.

Although he concealed it quickly, he was caught by Lin Youbai, and his eyes widened immediately.

Brother Xiaotang actually laughed again just now!

Did you mean to laugh at him again?

Lin Youbai blushed immediately, looking at him, at a loss.

"You stay here for a while." Duan Yitang laughed silently for a while, opened the car door, "I'm going to buy some water."

After getting out of the car, Duan Yitang pressed the electronic lock button connected to the door on the optical computer to lock the door.

Jiang Qisong was found, and this time even the army was mobilized, as if he would not stop until he was caught.

Three months of fleeing was long enough, and it was only a matter of time before Jiang Qisong was captured by the capital.

Duan Yitang didn't care much about his life or death, but he also knew that once he was caught, if he was lucky, martial law would be imposed again. If he was unlucky, the entire slum might be affected.

Such an A-level criminal who stole the secrets of the military headquarters of the Asian Union appeared in the slums of the capital country. It is impossible to be so easy to do what he committed under his nose.

I'm afraid that everyone who has anything to do with him will be arrested and interrogated one by one.

His own household registration has been dealt with for admission, so there is no need to worry too much, but no matter what, he has to go back and inform Fuxi and the others to avoid the limelight.

As for Lin Youbai...

Duan Yitang paused.

In fact, he didn't know what happened to him.

At that time, the Lin family would definitely send someone to pick him up, and he didn't have to worry about how the little Omega would get home.

But for some reason, seeing the expression on his face, Duan Yitang suddenly didn't want to just put him back.