Chapter 5 may not even have a 20% fit

Start from the beginning

The two subordinates raised their hands to beat him again, but Lin Chenghe stopped them.

Peng Mu smiled triumphantly.

His jaw was lifted, and he heard the cold voice of the man above: "Let him talk." The

concert was not completed, and Lin Youbai was put into confinement.

It was said to be in confinement, but in fact it was only a temporary confiscation of the optical brain, and he was not allowed to go anywhere at home.

When Lin Youbai arrived home, the water in the bathroom had been set, and there was a layer of fresh flower petals floating on it. He sighed, took off his clothes and soaked in it.

After taking a comfortable bath, the milk prepared by the servant was served immediately, it was still warm.

He took two sips, and saw the sleepy Mrs. Lin coming down the stairs in her nightgown.

"Youyou." Mrs. Lin yawned, walked over, pressed her forehead to her youngest son's cheek, and said softly, "Did you enjoy the party?" "Ah."

Lin Youbai almost forgot to say goodbye I lied about this one, stuttered a little, and said: "Not bad, the dessert is delicious." After all, I was still

guilty, and after I finished speaking, I thought about it again and asked: "By the way, mom, brother, did he tell me?" What did you say?"

"Huh? What did he want to say?" Mrs. Lin was a little curious, and remembered that her eldest son had left so early today and hadn't returned home until now. She frowned and said, "Your brother really gets more and more misbehaved as he grows older." I don't come home all day and night."

Only the biological mother would describe her son as "good", even though Lin Chenghe seemed to have nothing to do with this word since he was a child.

Lin Youbai thought of his elder brother who was fiercely telling him not to think about running around again an hour ago, and then thought about this "good boy", couldn't help laughing, a small dimple popped out on his cheek.

Mrs. Lin took Lin Youbai's hand, and looked at his smooth and white cheeks for a while, with endless love in her heart.

"Youyou, will you sleep with your mother today?"

Lin You was stunned for a second, and then obediently replied "Yes".

There is a five-year age difference between Lin Youbai and Lin Chenghe. When Lin Chenghe was born, Father Lin was a well-known iron-fisted politician and military strategist in the Asian League. He treated his first son like all Alpha fathers, always caring less than being harsh.

When the second son was born, the mood was different.

Lin Youbai's Yuxue is cute, obedient and not afraid of people, he will smile at anyone who teases him, his cheeks are pink and soft, and when he smiles, he reveals a few small milk teeth, anyone who sees him will soften his heart.

That's how he grew up.

When Lin's father had an accident, Lin Youbai was only thirteen years old, still an age who didn't understand anything. My elder brother rushed back to deal with everything. Mrs. Lin cried every day until her eyes were red, but at night she still wiped away her tears and coaxed her little son, who knew nothing, to sleep.

The whole family loves him, wishing to bring the best to him, let him live in a glass cover, and wishing to let him suffer a little harm.

Lin Youbai also grew into a fragile but extremely delicate flower in such a greenhouse. Now that she is getting engaged, she will soon become someone else's family. No matter what Madam Lin thinks, she still feels reluctant.

The dark night was very still.

Lin Youbai and his mother each put on a quilt. He heard his mother's breathing and smelled the orchid-flavored pheromone on her body, and felt warm and at ease.

Neither mother nor son fell asleep immediately.

"When is Yuqing's wedding date?" Mrs. Lin asked softly.

Lin Youbai said: "Next month."

"Yuqing is a good boy," Mrs. Lin said, remembering something, and asked again, "Has he tested the compatibility with that child from the Zhuo family?"

Lin Youbai said, "Yeah ", and then told my mother the test results.

Mrs. Lin nodded, and sighed: "Very good."

Since human evolution hundreds of years ago, the fit test between AO has already developed into a mature technology, and it has also been used as a pre-marital checkup for free. Included in medical insurance.

Not only nobles, but even ordinary people will do this check before marriage to ensure the possibility of successfully conceiving offspring after marriage.

The compatibility between Pei Yuqing and his fiancé Zhuo Ruiming is 55%, which is quite good in a business marriage in the upper class.

This degree of fit is enough to allow them to give birth to healthy offspring smoothly, and guarantee that Alpha will be loyal to him for the rest of his life without encountering an Omega with a higher degree of fit.

In other words, if nothing else happens, Pei Yuqing will live a stable life with his Alpha husband.

The word "safety" may seem ordinary, but it is no longer the envy of many people.

After all, there are always some unsatisfactory marriage cases—Alpha and Omega didn't even meet each other before they got married, and it was only during the pre-marriage inspection that they found out that their compatibility with each other was less than 30%. Get married for profit.

In the physiology class of the third grade of the School of Etiquette, the fit between AO was explained in detail.

According to the book, the compatibility between AOs needs to reach 30% before they can successfully give birth to healthy Alpha or Omega offspring. If it is not reached, Omega will have a certain chance of dystocia, and the chance of dystocia will increase with the decrease of the compatibility. In severe cases, it can even be life-threatening.

On the contrary, if the matching degree between Alpha and Omega reaches more than 80%, the probability of producing higher-quality offspring will be greatly increased. Sometimes two AOs with mediocre pheromone levels will give birth to better offspring just because they fit each other high enough.

But that is comparable to winning the jackpot.

Because of the high degree of compatibility, it is something that can be encountered but not sought after. It is a miracle that most people cannot encounter in their lives.

Just like meeting someone you love forever.

For some reason, Lin Youbai's mind suddenly flashed the person he met at the Black Swan Bar today.

He recalled that gorgeous face that made him feel ashamed, and recalled the relationship between that person and Sheng Yingzhe, and he couldn't help feeling depressed.

"Mom." Lin Youbai asked suddenly, "How compatible are you and your father?"

Mrs. Lin was taken aback, then laughed, and turned her face to look at Lin Youbai, "Why do you suddenly ask this?"

"Because I think father and mother are very happy." In the darkness, Lin Youbai's voice seemed a little lonely: "father loves you very much, and you love father too." "Yes." Mrs. Lin recalled her deceased husband with a gentle

smile She smiled, "I love him very much."

Lin Youbai stopped talking, and stared at the ceiling with wide-open eyes, like a quiet little animal.

"Mom, is there really a 100% fit in this world?" he asked.

But before Mrs. Lin could answer, she quickly vetoed the question by herself, "Probably not, I've never heard of it."

As she spoke, Lin Youbai sighed, as if she was talking to herself , "This number only exists in the love novels in the original area of ​​Xingwang, it doesn't exist in reality." The

youngest son's anomaly tonight was too obvious, Mrs. Lin noticed it, but didn't expose him immediately.

"Actually, my mother also loved reading romance novels when I was a child." Seeing her son's eyes widen in surprise, Mrs. Lin blinked playfully, and continued: "The most popular novelist twenty years ago was called Milu. I went to her signing event, and now I still have her full set of signed books."

"Romance novels are so good, many people are addicted to them, which Omega didn't dream of finding an Alpha with a 100% matching degree when he was a child? Madam Lin said persuasively, "But baby, you have to know that whether you live happily or not, compatibility is not everything."

Lin Youbai listened quietly.

"Actually, my compatibility with your father is only less than 60%," Mrs. Lin said with emotion, "but your father is upright and has a sense of responsibility for the family. Most importantly, he treats me very well. I have only one Omega in my life. So you see, don't mom and dad also live happily?"

"And gave birth to a lovely child like you." Mrs. Lin gently took his hand.

Lin Youbai nodded half-understood, feeling a little convinced.

But there was another small voice in my heart saying, that's not the case.

He and Sheng Yingzhe are not like father and mother.

Although the compatibility between father and mother is not 80%, they have always only had each other in their hearts, and they respect each other, and Sheng Yingzhe... Lin Youbai

even suspects that his compatibility with him is not even 20%, after all, he sees himself That's not pleasing to the eye.

"Okay, Youyou, go to bed early." Mrs. Lin yawned and patted him on the back, "I have to get up early tomorrow morning to entertain guests."

Lin Youbai was still immersed in her own thoughts. Ask: "Who is the guest?"

"Yingzhe." Mrs. Lin was already sleepy, and said in a daze, "He didn't have time to watch the ceremony on the day you graduated, so he came to congratulate you on your graduation tomorrow...Okay Now, go to bed early, you won't be pretty if you stay up late."

After speaking, even breathing sound came from beside her.

Lin Youbai was also very sleepy at first, but after hearing this, he couldn't sleep anymore.

Lying on the bed, he thought for a while that he would entertain his fiancé-to-be tomorrow, for a while he thought about when his brother would come back to "settle the score" with him, and for a while he thought about Duan Yitang, his mind was in a mess.

For the first time, he felt that his mind was filled with many things, and he felt that his thoughts were not enough. He was tired and sleepy, and he fell asleep without thinking for a long time.