Perfect Red (Up for Adoption)

This is a remake title for my story idea that's in the drafts. "Perfect Ranma"

With the engagement pressuring down on his shoulders and the craziness in Nerima, Ranma couldn't take any more of the stress of everyone taking out their frustration and complaints on him for blaming something that he had never done or telling him to do this without letting him speak his mind and have a say in it.

But now, Ranma's daily routine has changed, and he's having a very difficult time grasping what's happening around him. He can't even tell if he's dreaming or if it really is happening, not to mention that some of his friends and rivals are getting severely hurt to the point that they are close to death, even the ones who are his enemy and causes his life a living hell gets murdered.

And to make it even more complicated, there's a person running around claiming that he or she is the real Ranma.

"I'm telling you that it was Ranma that pushes me off the platform onto the oncoming train!" Ryouga yells across the dining table, "Are you sure? Because Ranma was in the dojo at the time

"I'm telling you that it was Ranma that pushes me off the platform onto the oncoming train!" Ryouga yells across the dining table, "Are you sure? Because Ranma was in the dojo at the time." Kasumi explained the flaw in Ryouga's claim.

"I didn't know you were here, Ryouga," Ranma says in a tiring and straining voice. Everyone turns their heads at him with looks of confusion. "What are you saying, Ranma? Ryouga came here yesterday and stayed with us last night."

Ranma holds his cup of tea and asks, "What was yesterday? Was all of that real?" his eyes were dual and losing focus.

"What the hell are you talking about boy!? It's obvious that you're slacking off in your training!" Genma scolded while stealing a piece of beef from his son's plate. And Ranma didn't even react to his father's glutting actions.

"You need to start getting more aquatint with Akane so that our schools can be one!" Soun proclaimed.

"It's for the honor of the families," said Nodoka.

Ranma's hands were shaking and so were his arms. He was shaking violently and uncontrollably until.

CRACK!

"Oh my! Ranma!"

The cup in Ranma's hands shattered as shards all over the table and floor and his hands were stained with tea and blood.

"Ranma what's wrong with you?" Akane shrieked as she pulls down Ranma's wrist to see his hands, the cuts were deep, and they were drawing large amounts of blood. Some of the shards are wedged into his skin. "Oh my god, you're bleeding!"

Soun "What's the matter with you boy!?"

Nodoka "Ranma! My son!"

Ryouga "How dare you scared Akane like that!"

Nabiki "That cup is going to cost you."

Kasumi "I'll go get the First-Aid kit!"

Genma "Do you have anything to say for yourself, boy?"

Ranma was silent at first, but then he raised his hands to get a look at them as more blood pours out. And what he said next left everyone speechless.

"This blood. Akane is this real?" said Ranma never taking his eyes off of his bloody hands.

"Ranma..." For once in her life Akane was scared for Ranma's health and wellbeing.

Even everyone around them finally how grave this situation is for Ranma. And not just him or themselves, but everyone else in Nerima.