Can Someone Like Me Have Light in Their Hearts?

Summary:

Somehow the trio's journey took a sudden turn when they crash landed in a world filled with hatred towards one group of people for something their ancestors did thousands of years ago.
Sora tries to easy the hatred, but they won't let go of the hate. This worries Sora that they are allowing darkness inside their hearts, and that this world may be lost to the darkness.

After a while, a strange young man with long brown hair, a missing leg, and a bandage over one of his green eyes approach Sora.

___________________________________________________________

Everywhere Sora looks, there are people divided and being mistreated just because of what something happened long, long ago.

Sora "No one should be weighing down with the guilt or be treated like this."

Goofy "They sure don't seem so happy."

Donald "Com' on! There's no Heartless around here. We should just go before we get into more trouble."

Sora "How can you say that?! This world could be swallowed into darkness if we don't stop it!"

That 'trouble' is when they accidently walk into and out of an Eldian camp and the guards threaten them with questions of 'where he's band is?' and if he wants a beating or labor? But the worst was they threaten him to be send to an island to be turned into a pure titan.

It was thanks to a Eldian citizen and a Marley guard over by the east gates where they'd walk in earlier vouched for them for not being Eldians, and they manage to get away without a fight breaking out.

However, that didn't stop Sora from feeling so upset. Seeing how these people are being treated lower than the dirt itself. Being beaten and this nonsense talk of all Eldians being devils and an island full of bad Eldians that should be extinguished is excruciatingly toxic.

Sora "Why can't everyone be at peace?"

"It's because they fear for The Rumbling."

Sora, Donald, and Goofy turn and were surprised and felt a twinge of sadness to see a young man sitting on a bench. He had long black hair, green blueish eyes although one of them is wrapped around in bandages, a white shirt under his coat that has an arm band signaling that he's an Eldian long black pants, but he was missing a leg just below his knee, a brown shoe.

Goofy "The Rumbling?"

The man continues "It's what one of the Eldian's royal descendance, King Fritz, threaten the world that he will send thousands of colossal titans to flatten all enemies on earth, before leaving the battle ground to Paradis Island with other Eldians to seek shelter, while those stay behind to fight. But what many didn't know was what he said was a false threat. The King was a coward and went into hiding behind a wall until he and his people die at the hands of their enemies."

Donald and Goofy were taken back at this shocking news, but Sora was even more taken back at the news.

Sora "So, did the people that were with their king, did they know about the King's wishes?"

The strange man "No. With the power of the Founding Titan. He wiped everyone's memories and made everyone believe that they were the last of humanity being overrun by the Titans."

Sora "That Just-!"

Donald "Sora!"

Sora "I know, he was a King. But... He shouldn't take way everyone's memories and tell them lies."