AOT play's Bendy and the Ink Machine (With a Twist)

Right before the 104'th cadets graduated, they along with Erwin, Hange, Levi, Hannes, Nile, Hitch, Marlowe, Mike, Moblit, and the Levi squad. Are taken to a large theater room for one purpose, to play a game.

A survival game.

The name?

Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Along with other Bendy games including Bendy and the Dark Revival.

But the twist? They are the characters of the game.

________________________________________________________________________________

"It's time to believe."

"If one more pipe bursts in this joint, I'm outta here!"

"Rest your head, it's time for bed."

"Do you know what's it like? Living in the dark puddles?"

"They called me Alice, but I'm no angel."

"You may think I am gone. But I am still here!"

"What's happening to me?"

"Just a pencil and a dream."

"Boris?!"

"Beware of the Ink Demon."

"There's got to be a way to fix this?"

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be wandering around all by yourself."

"There's always a reason. Even when you can't understand it."

"It's time. Set us free."

"Alright Joey, I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you want me to see."

*Gasp!*

*Gasp!*

*Gasp!*

*Gasp!*

Taking in some deep breaths of air, teal green eyes were coming into focus as the burly vision slowly fades away. Once everything begins to clear up, the boy with the eyes starts to see he is no longer in the boy's cadet cabins.

No. This place is... something else.

This place looks like a stage room, but the chairs are lined up on each step and there's a big black thing up on a wall above the stage. The walls have sconces all lined up on each side of the walls while the backs are bare and, well none over the big black sheet thing. Most of the walls are painted black, but there were some folds of silver-gray and yellow-golden trims along the seems.

"Where? Where the hell am I?"

"Eren?"

Hearing his name, Eren turns to see his friends here with him. Not only that but everyone from their cadet camp and other people whom he'd never seen before, but he recognizes the older people as higher officers from all three military branches.

One by one, everyone starts waking up and panicking about the situation they are in. Some blame it on the scouts while others are thinking that they have been kidnapped.

Suddenly, their bickering dies down at the sound of someone humming.

(Play Alice's Humming)

(or)

Walking out from one of the higher box seats was a woman, dressed in clothing that neither of them has ever seen before she had short brown hair, glasses with purple frames, and blue eyes. But the most shocking thing about her is that half of her head is a skull.

"Hello. And welcome to my Ink Realm Theater Hall."

________________________________________________________________________________

List of characters of who is who in BATIM and BATDR.

- Eren is bendy (Ink Demon)

- Erwin is Henry

- Riener is Sammy Lorneance

- Armin is Boris (Buddy Boris)

- Annie is Susie (Alice Angel)

- Mikasa is Allison Pendle (Alice Angel)

- Jean or Levi is Boris (Tom Boris)

- Nile is Joey Drew

- Historia is Audrey

- Pastor Nick is Wilson

- Mina is Hide

- Marco, Connie or Hange is Porter

- Rico is Betty

The others are the workers in the audio logs or the Lost Ones.

Also, the Original character I described is mine (One of the my-self characters). So please do change your description of the female hostess for this story.