The Rouge's Wildcard

Attack on Titan x Persona 5

What would have happened if Eren had gained the power of the Wildcard Trickster?

____________________________________________________________________________

How...

How did everything get out of hand so fast in such a short amount of time?!

This wasn't how it was supposed to be. First, he got eaten alive by a titan, then got turned into the very thing he hates the most. A titan. Now he's being put on trial, which determines what his fate will be.

And to make matters worst, Eren is now in some kind of castle where Zachary is the King.

How the hell did he and Jean got here in the first place!?

Suddenly, a strange yet familiar voice calls out to him as a white butterfly flutters around him.

"This is truly an unjust game, your chances of winning are almost none. But if my voice is reaching you, there might be a path open to you."

'I've always been fighting to stay alive, and turn my eyes away from others because I was focusing on myself and not the others who are suffering. Suffering under the cruelty of rotten scumbags!' Eren thought.

'I wanted to avenge the fallen scouts, I want to end this nightmare. Even if I were to die, I will die at my time when I bring freedom and justice back to the world!'

Soon, another voice speaks.

"Have you finally come to terms with yourself?"

Eren looks around to find whoever is talking to him, but found none.

"Did you have enough of this world's cruelty? Where those around you don't accept your words over those above? Were your choices to save a life a mistake?"

Eren glares at the ground at his feet. "No. They weren't."

"Very well, if you wish to take revenge on the masses of the world, even if it will cost you your own life, I shall gladly give thy my power."

A sharp pain strikes in his head, nearly knocking him off balance. The knights that were holding him back pushed him up against the wall.

"Let us form a contract. I am Thou, Thou aren't I."

Eren cries out in agonizing pain, as his eyes became yellow.

"Bring down the wrenches of the earth to its knees, and bring righteousness to those in the just world!"

"Execute him!" King Zackery orders, but before the knight could kill Jean. Eren shouts.

"Enough False King!"

That stops him as he turns around to face Eren, believing that he should die first. But before the knight could strike Eren down. A sudden burst of wind pushing everyone away from Eren.

With his head held up high, A brown copper masquerade mask appeared on Eren's face, the mask itself had the design themes of royalty and death.

Feeling the mask on his face, Eren grab the edges of it and starts to pull it off. It felt like ripping your own face off, as trails of blood came out around where his mask was. As soon as the mask was off, Eren looks at his enemies with a wicked grin, promising them death by his hands.

As he grins, Eren is surrounded in blue brightly flames as a shadowy figure emerges from the flames and floats behind him. Once the flames has left his body, Eren's clothes has changed.

Dark Blue Velvet Men's Gothic Shirt Top Steampunk Victorian Regency Aristocrat. Men's Steampunk Clothing Military Trench Long Coat Jacket Black Gothic Dress, Punk Highwayman Regency Long Coat. Stylish Black Steampunk Gothic men's pants. Men's Steampunk Boots have Lots of decorative straps, buckles, and studs, and it has 3 functional snap pouches on the outer side.

As the flames died down a little, everyone can see what the shadowy figure looks like.

The Figure was in a dark royal blue shirt, black trousers, black boots, holding a sword in its blue midnight blue glove and his hand hovering over a hidden knife. Its face looked human, but it had a skull masked covering its eyes and nose, as a golden crown sits on its head. It also has a gold pendent around his neck and a ring on his finger.

"I am the Prince of Dane, Hamlet. We shall cast out the vice of this world."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I got this idea after reading a fanfic of Eren getting a second chance in another world in Persona 4. And I had an idea of a story similar to the one I've read but in Persona 5, and he is partnered with Ren/Akira throughout the whole story.

Feel free to make this idea a reality.