Chapter 41

The sun shone brightly on my wedding day as I got ready for the ceremony. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt a mix of emotions - I was both comfy and relaxed, and also overwhelmed with love for my partners.My dress was a beautiful work of art, with delicate lace and intricate beading that sparkled in the sun. I had chosen a strapless gown with a fitted bodice that flared out into a full skirt, which trailed behind me as I walked. I had paired it with a simple but elegant veil, secured in my hair with a sparkling hairpin.As I stood in front of the full-length mirror, admiring my reflection in my wedding dress, I felt a lump in my throat as I looked at my father. He had always been my rock, my constant source of love and support.Together, my father and I walked down the aisle, the soft strains of music filling the air. I could feel the babies inside me moving, as if they knew how important this day was. As I looked up, I saw Jack, Stone, and Marcelo, all dressed in matching suits, looking handsome and dapper. I could see the love and adoration in their eyes, and it made my heart race.The ceremony was held outdoors, with the sun shining brightly overhead. My dress flowed behind me as I walked, and I felt the soft grass beneath my feet. I looked at my partners, knowing that we were about to make a public commitment to each other.As I stood before the altar, I took a deep breath and looked out at our friends and family. Their love and support gave me courage. I turned to face Jack, Stone, and Marcelo, feeling the weight of their love surrounding me.As I reached the end of the aisle, my father was waiting to give me away. He had tears in his eyes as he offered me one last hug. "You look so beautiful, Kaela," he whispered. "I'm so proud of you."

"Kaela, my beautiful bride," Jack said, taking my hand in his. "I never thought I could fall in love with a woman, but one look at you, and everything changed. You're the most beautiful, kind, and loving person I know. I remember when we were just friends, and I knew I wanted to be with you. You make me want to be a better man, and I promise to always be there for you, to love you, and to support you in all your dreams."

As we exchanged rings and sealed our love for each other, I felt a sense of joy and fulfillment wash over me. I was marrying the three people I loved most in the world, and we were about to embark on a new journey together.Tears streamed down my face as Jack spoke, feeling overwhelmed with love for him and my partners. I knew that our love was unconventional, but it was real and true.I watched as Marcelo's eyes filled with tears, feeling the depth of his love for Jack. Their relationship had been a long and beautiful journey, and I felt grateful to have them both in my life."Marcelo, my love," Jack said, looking into Marcelo's eyes. "You've been my best friend since high school. You've always accepted me for who I am, and you've never judged me. You're the kindest person I know, and you make me want to be a better person. I promise to always love you, to support you, and to be there for you when you need me."

"Stone, my love," Jack said, looking deeply into Stone's eyes. "When we first met in college, I knew there was something special about you. You were reserved and quiet, but I saw something in you that no one else did. You have a heart of gold, Stone, and you love us all in your own way. I promise to always show you how much we love and appreciate you, to be there for you when you need us, and to never take you for granted. You're the missing piece to our puzzle, Stone, and we can't imagine our lives without you."

Stone and Marcelo stepped forward next, their eyes locked on Jack's. "Jack, my partner," Stone said, his voice strong and clear. "You've been my anchor. No matter how dark it was, you could always pull me back and guide me back to the relationship I belong to, making it feel like home. You're the most selfless and caring person I know, and I'm grateful for every moment we've spent together. I promise to always be there for you, to love you, and to support you in all your dreams. 

You've been my first love since high school, and no matter what, I knew I couldn't let you go. I've seen you flourish into the man you are today, and I can say none of us would've found love without you. You're perfect for us, Jack, and we love everything about you. Thank you for bringing the two other people my heart was aching for. I love you," Marcelo said.