Ch 2 Plan Or Exam?

"And then Mr. Cruz will come like a night in shining armor saving Mr. Davis. It will be so romantic." Nathan dramatically sighed imagining the whole scenario in his head. Luke slapped the back of his head pulling him back in the present. We were all huddled up on Ben's bed planning perfect plan to make Mr. Davis fall in love with Mr. Cruz.

"We are not in a novel, and reality doesn't work like this. Really guys better not make a plan than let Nathan make it." said Luke laughing as a flying pillow hit him square on face, making Ben roll down the bed laughing.

"Guys concentrate!" Shouted Noah as Ben struggled to get on the bed again. "We need to make a plan, a proper plan with no horses and shining armors." Noah said in a no nonsense tone and just when Nathan opened his mouth to utter some gibberish Noah added, "And we are not hiring kidnappers." Nathan made a disapproving noise but thankfully zipped his mouth shut.

"How about we lock them in any classroom together?" I suggested

But Luke shuddered and declined the idea saying, "Too dangerous, only works in movies. They both have phones and if caught Mr. Cruz will eat us alive." making all of us quiver.

This made a whole new train of awful plans coming from everyone. Which obviously were declined, no human with a sane mind will ever accept Nathan and Ben's plans.

This made a whole new row of bickering from Nathan and Ben. But it was cut short by Ben's mother who came in with our favorite snacks. We could literally get eighty years old but she would never stop feeding us with the same children snacks we all love. Maybe that's why we are always camping in Ben's house whenever we are not in our makeshift shed. Our shed is quite far from our houses so we usually take our bicycles with us, since it is at the outskirts of town near our school surrounded by trees.

I still remember when we were first came across that clearing in middle school. It looked like it used to be some hiking cabin but not been used for a long time. It was so hard to clean all that bird poop, and all that rusty junk. But at the end of the school year we all had transformed that mouldy place into a decent looking hangout shed. We still repair it bit by bit and add all types of second hand furniture we could get our hands on.

My dad helped a lot in shifting and painting, he loves doing that. Adding water supply, electricity even paintings and crockery, he did it all. And we all had roamed around the town in search of some old chairs or mats. Those times were so good and memorable. Now we have a whole set of mispatched couches and tables there, even an old fridge has a place there in the corner. We have a self-made basketball field in the front where I force everyone to play with me. Luke has his own library of secondhand books there. And the far corner is filled with board games, we even have a single bed where we all pile up for secret discussions.

"Guys how about we plan properly in our shed tomorrow.", I said cutting their ridiculous plans. But Ben excitedly jumped up with another of his creative blunder.

"How about we lock them in auditorium and put on a horror movie, Mr. Davis is a scaredy cat, he'll clung to Mr. Cruz. That would surely be the most romantic thing." Ben said excitedly.

"And what if Mr. Davis die of heart attack? Mr. Cruz would surely come for your soul.", said Nathan laughing.

"I mean Mr. Davis really is the most easily frightened person I ever saw. I don't think it would be a good plan.", I said dismissing yet another supposed plan.

"How could you all even listen to more of Ben's plans. My ears are going to bleed out if I hear one more of his cliché nonsense movie stuff. What do even watch Ben? Now I am concerned of your watchlist too." Nathan groaned dramatically. Making all of us chuckle, which made Ben throw a pillow to him, accidentally hitting Luke. He immediately threw it at Ben , who ducked down just in time so it directly hit Noah, and oh boy Noah don't take shit like this. Which let to a full blown pillow fight.

I ran and ducked behind the couch as we all threw pillows with full force towards each other. We were all laughing like hyenas when Nathan sneaked up to where I was hiding and lunched at me, I barely made it alive and ran in the opposite direction, which turned out as a very wrong move. Ben and Noah immediately cornered me. Nathan came running from behind the couch too. They all tackled me to the ground and Luke also joined as they attacked me with pillows.

But me being the most athletic one out of all of them, found a small opening to slip out and held Ben from behind making him fall in the circle and we all started bombarded him with pillows on his face. We all were laughing so much that we had to take a timeout to breathe and one by one we all fell down on Ben's bed panting like dogs with our shirts untucked and our hair matted with sweat.

"By the way guys, you all do remember that we have calculus test tomorrow, right? after all we came here to study.", said Luke which made all of us groan simultaneously and it triggered another round of laughter from all of us.

"Really Luke, first you start a pillow fight then remind us about test." Whined Noah.

"But really guys, we should study, its calculus tomorrow.", I said getting up to collect my books.

"Yea, we all can give him road to heaven, Mr. Cruz still won't pass us in Calculus if we don't study.", said Nathan getting up as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, with lots of help from Luke, since he is the smartest and the president of Math's club. We all were ready to depart, Noah had slipped on his leather jacket and helmet. Nathan who lives close to Noah was ready with his small helmet to be a professional passenger behind Noah. Luke and I were ready with our bicycles too as we left at night after having dinner at Ben's.

I was settled on my bed to retire for the night as I got a text from Ben which read, 'Hey I was just thinking about Mr. Cruz and Mr. Davis and I just realized, maybe the are just good friends. Mr. Davis literally acts the same around Miss Wilson too.'

Like it wasn't hard enough to learn and remember all those calculus formulas, now I have to worry about poor Mr. Cruz's, god forbid, one sided crush too. Their supposedly love triangle was the last thing on my mind before I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter of planning to make Mr. Davis fall in love and what are your thoughts about Ms. Wilson? Whom do you think Mr. Davis will fall for.....

Do lemme know your thoughts in the comments.

Please vote, comment and share ;)