20- new years

Sunday December 31, 1978
8:00 pm
Laurent Manor

Christmas had come and gone, everyone receiving gifts and giving gifts

Christmas had come and gone, everyone receiving gifts and giving gifts. It was now New year's eve and James, Phoebe, and Sirius were stuck with cleaning the house since it was their friends that were coming over.

The three were cleaning the kitchen while setting out the snacks.

"Did mary end up saying is she was coming?" Sirius asked as he dried a plate with a small hand towel

"yes, she'll be an hour late but she's coming" phoebe nodded as she placed the last cracker on the large platter.

"well i'm done" james wiped his hands off after icing and plating the last cupcake. not noticing the icing left on his face from sneaking a couple spoonfuls of the delicious frosting.

"me too" phoebe said dumping the dust pan in the trash, as sirius nodded and walked over, "i'm probably gonna go get ready, this hair doesn't fix itself" sirius said walking towards the downstairs guest room.

"well you sir need to clean that pretty face of yours" phoebe smiled at james wrapping her arms around his firm waist.

"wanna help me?" james asked sticking his bottom lip out while phoebe laughed at him

"come on you nerd" she said pulling him by his waistband

tw- light smut

about 20 minutes later phoebe sat on the floor infront of her floor length mirror while james got ready behind her.

after their 'midnight rendezvous' they became increasingly more comfortable around each other, and more touchy if that were even possible.

james stood in his boxers while he buttoned a loose white shirt up behind phoebe who sat in a bra and underwear curling the last piece in her hair.

with her hands above her head and in only her undies james started to feel tight in certain areas.

"it seems like you have a problem james" phoebe said as she pointed backwards towards him.

blushing and stretching his shirt down to attempt to cover himself, but failing. "i'll be back" he breathed shuffling towards the bathroom door.

phoebe reached up grabbing his wrist and pulling him back towards her while she sat on her knees. "i can help you darling, that's what i'm here for no?" she smirked up at him through her curled eyelashes.

james spluttered spoked through his flustered position "i- phoebe you really don't ha-have to" he finally said as she ran her fingers through his waistband and left open mouthed kisses across his abs. an orange light left phoebes hand as it traveled across the room and locked her door and put a shield up around it seeming to silence it.

"but i want to j" she said as she wrapped her fingers around the waistband and pulled them down letting his now hard dick spring out.

he couldn't manage a single word as the blonde on her knees before him stroked him slowly base to tip, over and over. his breath got stuck in his throat as she started to kitten lick up his cock causing james to tilt his head forward and put his hand up on the wall in front of him, a shiver going up his spine.

wrapping her plump lips around his tip, phoebe sucked him harder starting to bob up and down on him gagging slightly as she felt him hit the back of her throat.

a string of moans and curse words flowed out of james' mouth as when he bunched up her hair into a makeshift ponytail slightly pushing her head further and further.

james felt her delicate hands grip onto his thighs tightly as she let him guide her movements while pushing her tounge up against him.

when phoebe hummed around him, he came fast and hard down her throat.

she pulled away swallowing and licking her lips before pulling his boxers up for him and clearing her throat.

james just stood there in post orgasm bliss as the girl he's been in love with since he was a kid just gave him the best blow job he's ever received.

yes, james potter has had a blowjob before. he's been in many broom closets with some of his fan girls. however, none of them made him feel the way the blonde now standing in front of him did.

"i'm gonna go see if anyone's here yet darling." phoebe smirked leaning up to kiss his cheek and straightened out the collar on his loose button up.

still, james stood there speechless. he watched the girl walk at the room before throwing his head back, and having to take a cold shower as he already had another problem from watching her hips sway and her hair bounce as she walked away from her.

————————-

3 hours later and it was 10 minutes till midnight.

Marlene Mckinnon, Lily Evans, Mary Macdonald, The Prewett Twins, Frank Longbottom, Alice Fortescue, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew made an appearance at the Laurent House... more like mansion.

The older potters and older laurent's were staked out at the potter household to let the teenagers have their fun, while eric was across the street at another friends house. Leaving the soon the be 17 year olds, alone.

Alone, with alcohol.

The group of 12 was sat in a circle, a couple stray empty bottles laying around, an ash tray with a few cigarettes and one joint left on top.

Sirius had his hair in 2 high pigtails that after the groups 3rd shot mary had begged to give him. James potter had his tie wrapped around his head like a bandana and only in his undershirt. Remus lupin lost his shirt entirely. Marlene mckinnon has mascara marks down her face from crying 3 shots and 1 glass of wine later about how hot her new girlfriend dorcas is. Alice was passed out in Franks lap. Lily and Peter had found matching skirts in Phoebes room. and phoebe was wearing james' shirt over her pink strapless dress.

"o-kay never have i ever kissed someone of the same gender" peter hiccuped out before the entire circle, minus frank fabian and james took a shot.

james snapped his head down to phoebe with wide eyes. "you've kissed a girl?" he whispered not disgusted but shocked.

"yeah?" phoebe smirked up at him "for practice of course" she laughed up at him.

before james could respond, lily squealed. "30 SECONDS TILL NEW YEARS!" she stood dragging mary up with her leading the whole group to stand up with them.

as they all counted down while remus watched the clock, james and phoebe fell into the pools of each others eyes tuning out the entire would as they studied each others faces, every freckle and every line.

as they heard the happy new years chants around them they leaned into a deep kiss everyone of their hands getting lost in each others hair.

they were going to be okay this year as long as they were together. right?

————————-
hey,

ig i just live with writers block. but hey what can u do.

comment and vote :)

-p❤️‍🔥