19- early presents

Monday December 25, 1976
1:12 am
Potter Manor

tw: smut (i won't say if it's smut in future chapters, just tw, cast/warnings has any other tw as well)

It had been a long day of eating and laughter waiting for christmas day to finally roll around. Upstairs, james and phoebe laid together in his bed legs tangled and arms wrapped around the other. James knew phoebe wasn't normally a touch person, but she had always been more comfortable with him so it wasn't a shock when she was just as touchy as him in their relationship. They had been together for about a month now and they had never gotten as far as being naked in front of each other, not because they didn't want to, but because they always got interrupted.

This led to many times james had to step in to the bathroom to fix his 'situation'.

As they laid in james' bed, him running his fingers through her hair and phoebe tracing shapes on his chest, phoebe spoke up, "you know, since my family is staying over here we could go over to my house for a little?" she spoke lowly in her usually raspy voice, causing james to hold in a groan. "we can do whatever you'd like darling" james whispered back lifting her chin up.

phoebe smirks, "we should go to my room" she said while standing up pulling his hands towards her while walking back towards his large window that opposed her room in her house.

"lead the way bee"

————————-
Laurent Manor

The window to phoebes room cracks open as they had moved the ladder over to her window and climbed up together. The girls bed was in the corner next to the window, large pillows and blankets causing phoebe to fall onto it "i forgot how comfy my bed was" she sighed

James fell next to her putting his head on her chest burrowing his face into her neck. Phoebe ran her hands over his muscular back leaning further back into the pillows.

After a few minutes of the two just laying in each others embraces phoebe started to feel small, light kisses on her neck. She tilted her head to the side allowing james to give soft open mouth kisses up and down the column of her throat.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he moves his body in between her legs, feeling him moving his hands up and down the sides of her waist.

Phoebe put her hand under James' chin pulling his face back up to her lips engaging in a rough kiss. Tugging at each others lips and running hands over each others body's, clothes started to fall to the floor, leaving both of them in their underwear.

"Can I?" James whispered against her lips as he ran his finger to her back playing with the hook of her bra. "Please" she whispered back as she arched her back giving him easier access.

He pulled the item of clothing down from her arms letting his fingers ghost against her skin. Phoebe stared into his eyes while he looked at her, his eyes asking hers for permission. She nodded right before he glanced down at her round breasts and let out a groan before attaching his lips to her erect nipple causing her to let out soft moans.

He left wet kisses all over her breasts leaving marks all over. Phoebe let out a whine "please james" she said breathlessly squeezing her thighs tighter around his waist.

"please what, darling?" he asked looking up at her as he continued to leave kisses on her collar bones.

"fuck me j" is all it took for james to pull her panties off, and for phoebe to tug his boxers down, eyes widening at his size.

the veela whispered a contraceptive charm before tossing her wand to the side and putting her hands on the boy of her shoulders as she felt him line himself up with her entrance.

As he entered, phoebes eyes shut close at the slight discomfort. Once he was in all the way he looked at her waiting for her to give the all clear.  She let out a sigh and gave a nod.

James started moving in and out of her slowly both letting out small grunts and moans.

"harder, james" she whispered. As james picked up his pace thrusting faster hitting deeper points inside of her she moaned louder.

"merlin, you're so stunning bee" he panted, groaning just as loud as her.

James felt her tighten around him as they both fell further into oblivion.

phoebe let out a string of curse words and moans as she ran her nails along his back squeezing her legs as she felt the knot in her stomach tighten.

"i'm gonna-" she started and james cut her off "i'm right behind you darling" when he finished they climaxed together both feeling closer to each other and unbeknownst falling more and more in love with on another.

James pulled out before laying next to her, tracing patterns on her far hip, and phoebe curling his strands of hair around her slender fingers.

they cleaned up and put their clothes back on before heading back to the potter manor, giggling the whole way.

——————————-

hi,

i haven't updated in a month. sorry abt that.

i literally didn't know what to write and i still feel like this isn't the best i could've done but hey it's smut

vote and comment :)

-p❤️‍🔥