"Hey Ray..." I get out of the car and talk to him through the window.

"Yes, sir...?!"

"Thanks."

He nods. The car with its lights off moves to leave.

I carefully observe the surroundings of the old building. A decadent neighborhood where this place goes unnoticed.

I see two guards protecting the back, but I can easily take them down.

I plan to move in silence.

"Why are you wanting to go inside by the back if you can go in by the front?!" Assistant Lee's voice scares the hell out of me.

"What the fuck!" I point my gun to her.

She raises her both empty hands.

"Are you hiding yourself from them?!"

"It was my intention. What are you doing here, Assistant Lee?!?!

"Following you, of course."

"You've been following me since when?"

"Ever since we got off that helicopter, Pete."

"Fuck."

"Yes I agree."

"So you know what happened in that abandoned warehouse."

"I already knew their plans, actually. I was just waiting to see if you would figure it out too. Late, but not bad, Pete!"

"Damn! And about this building, do you know what happens here?!"

"Pete...why don't you listen to your bodyguard and go home...and  wait for Vegas there?!

"I want to talk to him now."

"So why don't you go in through the front door?"

"Why...?! Because..."

"Because?!"

"I want to make him a surprise."

"Like a birthday surprise?!" Assistant Lee side-eye to me "You beat the shit out of him in that warehouse (good job, by the way)...don't tell me you're going to make love to him now."

"No! Just talk!"

"Do it at your home, babe"

"You are behaving suspiciously, Assistant Lee."

She sighs.

"Whatever, Pete. You want to get in unnoticed?! Go in through the roof. There is a skylight with access inside. Stupid choice of hiding place, by the way. I'll show you the way."

"Okay."

Assistant Lee guided me through the neighboring buildings to the building where supposedly Vegas is located. We walked over the roofs until we easily reached the roof of the old building.

"I told you this is a stupid hiding place. No wonder Vegas never managed to hide you well."

"So it seems..."

I see the skylight Assistant Lee told me about.

In fact, part of the ceiling is made of glass...the light from inside illuminates the darkness of the roof where we are. I carefully sneak up to look over it.

But Assistant Lee suddenly holds me back.

"Fuck, Pete"

"What?!"

"Don't do this."

"Do what?!?!"

"He is not alone..."