"Why?" Soobin asked and Yeji stopped a few feet away. "Was it with this girl?" He pointed at Yeji.

"Um-well-"

"I can't believe it! Do you know how hard it was to restrain myself from all those girls at my college?" He asked, raising his voice.

"I know-" I tried, but he interrupted me.

"We've been together for... what, almost two years? And now you're going to throw away everything we had for her?" He spat, taking another step toward me.

Yeji stepped in this time, between Soobin and me.

"Okay. Then I fucked her. But don't give her that shit with 'refrain'. You think I didn't see the way you were looking at those dancers' cleavage before?"

"You were doing the same thing!" Soobin justified.

"That's the reason I don't do fucking girlfriends! If you're in a relationship, at least have the decency to be honest with her. Now tell her the truth about 'holding back' from those girls."

"Or what?" Soobin asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm going to beat the answer out of you." Yeji said, moving closer to him.

I tugged at the hem of her shirt but she didn't pull away, then grabbed the back of Soobin's neck and looked at him.

"Tell her how many girls you fucked and when you slept with the first one."

"I... I fucked five girls and the first one was the first day of college."

Soobin admitted and Yeji slapped him on the back of the head, causing his snapback to fall to the ground.

It was funny, watching Yeji act all cool and protective while wearing a daisy chain on her head.

"That was long before we had sex." Yeji said.

I smiled sadly at Soobin, feeling nothing but regret for having to end things this way. I wasn't even bothered by the fact that he had cheated on me (after all, I did the same thing).

"I'm sorry things turned out this way." I honestly said. "Can we still be friends?"

Soobin nodded and took a step forward, raising his arms. Yeji reacted but I stopped her, getting under Soobin's arms and hugging him around the waist. His arms went around my back and he kissed my head.

"Sorry for cheating on you."

"Sorry for... well, the same thing. And it's okay. Just... Don't have sex with my mom, okay?" I asked, lifting my head to look at him.

He chuckled.

"Your mom is hot, but I wouldn't do that to your family."

I smiled and he kissed my lips as a form of farewell.

"See ya, girl." Soobin said and picked up his snapback from the ground. He handed it to me. "Keep it. It always looked better on you."

"Bye." I smiled, taking the cap, and he turned to Yeji, holding out his hand.

"Yeah right." Yeji snorted, crossing her arms.

Sam winked at me, before running off, joining his waiting group.

"What an idiot."

"He handled it better than I thought." I said, putting on my cap. "And thank you, um, for trying to help."

"No problem." She assured me and pinched my cheek, before turning back to our group, who immediately demanded detailed explanations.

It got very dark around 12 a. M. and people were starting to leave and return to their tents and trailers.