Some Update Abt part 6

Hello my little fawns dawns devil spawns. I know you guys have been desperately waiting for part 6! And I have great news! Part 6 will be coming out. Unfortunately there have been some budget cuts and I'm afraid it won't be up to the standard that you have been accustomed too. So before production starts All I am asking is $2 to help with the budget cut. (And for reasons that I cannot disclose that have happened to me irl) Please gather up the money by tomorrow so that part 6 will hopefully be up by This Friday night!

I am sorry about all this inconvenience and for the prolonged time it has taken part 6 to come out.

To the one person. You know who you are. Your actions have consequences and therefore is the reason that all my poor fans are suffering from part six-itus!! Please read this all carefully and think about your actions before hand. No it is not my fault, it is yours. You know what you did. Please do not blame it on something someone possibly can't control and isn't their fault for the damage that you have caused.

Thank you all for being so considerate about the wait. And if everything goes well, a hopeful part 6 will be up at the latest of Sunday this weekend!

-- your mother dearest