Who will Y/N choose?!

(heyyyyyyy shawtyyyyyyssss!!!! Ik it's been forevvvvvsss since I last updated, my life has just been so cray cray!I hired an assassin to kill my grandparents BCS they wouldn't buy me the newest iphone. Like OMG talk Abt rude)

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i choose......H-h-h-harry!" Y/N exclaimed. She couldn't bear to see the boys fight over her so she left before they could start fighting. Since she gets all the bois but isn't like other girls.

Y/N ran to her house where there were men surrounding her house. She walked in and her mother was talking to a tall blonde hot muscular boy. "W-w-w-whats going o-o-o-on?" Y/N was practically drooling over the hot tall blond mysterious muscular boy in front of her.

"I'm selling you to the Mafia because I need more money for drugs." Her mother told her throwing a bag at Y/N

"Im Draco Malfoy. Leader of the Russian British Italian Mafia. I'm the head of the most powerful mafia eva. You belong to me now."

"W-w-w-what?!" Y/N gasped in shock. Why would this Hot sexy mafia man want her? It's not like Y/N was complaining though. "Y-y-y-y-you can't just s-s-s-s-sell me!" Y/N ran away to her school. The drama was just too much for her to handle. She ran up to the roof and started singing.

"This is my fight song! Take back my life song!" Y/Ns singing was so majestical that doves started flying around y/n

. She finished singing and went downstairs to see Harry Styles and Draco Malfoy fighting!

"Y/N they're fighting over you!" A boy told her as she was passing by. Y/N pushed herself to the boys.

"Guys! Stop fighting! Draco! Harry look at me! This isn't you! Stop fighting please. For me"

(A.N. heyyy babesss! LmK who you want Y/N to end up with! Please comment and vote BCS this is somewhat a irl experience with me so it's kinda emotional. :( Yeaaa, I was sold to the Mafia and now I'm writing this from the basement... BYEEEEEEE for now my sugar poopsies )