Y/N finally chooses?!?!!!! *NOT CLICKBATE* 3AM SPECIAL - SOMETHING GOES WRONG

(Heyyyyyyy my fansies!!!!! You guys have been so amazeballs recently!!!! Voting and comments realllllllllly help my motivation and it's keeping this amazinngggg story alive!!!! Anywhooo hope y'all love this part as much as I doo!!!!!)

Y/N woke up in a darkened room. Unlike her other kidnappings (which happen very frequently because everyone just loves y/n and can't resist her irresistibly beauty) this room wasn't a dungeon. It was an.............. Office?! "Where am i!!!!!?????" Y/N exclaimed. This was the twentieth time this week and it was only Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y/n was getting sick of it. But she couldn't complain BCS she loves the attention.

Suddenly! A big bad bird came into y/ns view. "Good you are awake" he stood to his full length of 6'3. Not as tall as the other bachelors that y/n has had. (Walk em like a dog sis!)

"W-w-w-who are y-y-y-y-you????" Y/N gasped as he roughly slaps her across the face.she couldn't believe he laid his hands.....wings??? On her. No man has every done that (shhhhhh we ignore plot holes here) before. Y/N liked that. He wasn't like other guys. And she wasn't like other girls.

"I am Duolingo. I want to take over the world and you are our alpha Omega queen and you are now my servant. You will help me take over the world!"

"W-w-w-w-w-why me?! I'm just s-s-s-s-so small and petit and weak! I can't h-h-h-h-h-help you!" Y/N shriveled up into a 1cm ball. Duolingo scoffed and kicked her around.

"YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!!! I AM YOUR MASTER" Duolingo yelled at y/n. Y/n hated the way he was speaking to her. But she was totally into it.

"F-f-f-fine! I'll h-h-h-h-h-help you!" She yelled tears threatening to spill from her blueish brownish greenish purpleish rainbowish orbs that sparkled in her eyes. Duolingo couldn't bear to see y/n like this.

Duolingo slapped her once again before leaving the room.

Time skip
New POV : Duolingo

She's so weird. Not like my other baba grills. But I like that. She's different. She's mine.

Time skip
Y/N POV

'ugh Duolingo is so annoying! But hot. I need to get closer to him' y/n thought. She couldn't bear thinking about Duolingo but she could not help it.

In a sudden instant! Pete Davidson busted into the room!!!!!

"Don't worry y/n I have come to save you!!!!" Pete Davidson yelled in triumph.

Y/n groaned in frustration. "I thought you were dead! I killed you and I don't like you!!!!;!!!!!!!!" Y/N screamed at him. She didn't want to be saved . And out of all people why did it happen to be Pete Davidson of all people!!!!????!!!!

Pete started crying "y/n my wuv for you was soooooooooooo strong that I came back to life just so I could be with you!"

"I already told you Pete! I don't love you and I never will!" Y/N was annoyed at his behavior like why you so obsessed with me boy I wanna knowww .????

Y/n pushed him out the window and he plummeted the 5000 foot fall and landed to his death, again. She watched his fall Which lasted for ten hours.

Duolingo BURSTED into the room "did you just kill him?" He asked y/n intrigued BCS she was so fiesty.

"Yes! I pushed him out BCS he wanted to marry me. And I want to marry you! I love you Duolingo!" Y/N ran into his arms and warm embrace. She was finally choosing.

Time skip

Y/N was walking her jabberwocky on their usual stroll next to Duolingo. SUDDENLY a big bang happened!!!!!!!! When y/n looked up she saw all her past lovers looking over her.

"You need to choose once and for all"

(AN. Heyyyyyyy momma's!! I'm really proud of this chapter and I hope you guys love it!!!! This will be the last chapter for tonight 🥺🥺🥺 I knoowwwww. You are all so sad..... I'm soooooooo sorry I ended it on a cliffhanger.... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥲🥲🥲😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪 In just quirky like that!!! Also for all those wondering Abt that girl I took to cort or wtvs yea I lost and now I'm sentenced to 200 years in jail!!!! 😝🤪😋😋😛😝😋😛😝🤪😋😊🤪🥲😛😊🤪😊🤪🥲🥴🥴🥴🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Ugh so annoying I didn't even do anything!!!)