Chapter 14

Outside the temple Eclipsa was telling Dazzling and Hyunjin about what Joon and Shin are planing on doing to her. Dazzling did not like this one bit, and neither did Hyunjin.

"So he's the one that killed Mingyu!" Dazzling said in anger.

Eclipsa looks at Dazzling with curiosity on her face.

"Dazzling who's Mingyu?" Eclipsa asked Dazzling.

Dazzling and Hyunjin sighs with sadness in their eyes shown, and despair as they look at Eclipsa.

"Mingyu was the dimension traveler before the universe chose you." Dazzling told her.

"He was a great hero to many many worlds." Hyunjin said.

Eclipsa saw the sadness in their eyes and the pain with in their hearts for Mingyu. Eclipsa felt bad for them. Eclipsa felt angry at Joon for what he did to her friends. For what he took away from them. For the pain and hurt they now are feeling at this moment. Eclipsa started growling very deeply in anger.

Dazzling and Hyunjin saw this. Dazzling knew what was going on with Eclipsa because she saw this before, but Hyunjin was very confused about what was going on with Eclipsa since he never saw her angry before like Dazzling kinda has.

Eclipsa makes the most scariest, horrifying and most monstrous looking face that has never thought that anyone could make in their life.

Hyunjin jumps back in fright because of this face.

Dazzling quickly gets in front of Eclipsa blocking her path.

"Eclipsa listen to me. I know your angry enraged even, but hear me out. Whatever you are about to do won't change anything of what has been done." Dazzling said to Eclipsa.

Eclipsa takes in what Dazzling said, and calms down known she was right. Dazzling saw this and smiles happy she managed to calm Eclipsa down.

"Okay now we need to find out what their plan is." Hyunjin said to them.

"Well then we will just force them to tell us!" Eclipsa said ready for a fight.

"I'm happy your ready to beat them Eclipsa, but your not ready for a fight against two dimension travelers who are well skilled." Dazzling said to her.

"She's right Eclipsa. We need to use our heads for this." Hyunjin said.

"In that case I have a plan." Eclipsa said smirking happily upon her face.

Dazzling and Hyunjin look at Eclipsa with looks of curiosity on their faces and eyes.

Eclipsa pulls them close to her and whispering to them what her plan was. The moment she was done they pull away from her. Both Dazzling and Hyunjin have looks of shock and amazed on their faces. Eclipsa was smirking with pride.

"That can work." Dazzling said smiling.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to work on it now!" Hyunjin said with excitement in his tone of voice.

They then start getting to work on the plan to trap Joon and Shin.