Chapter 3

Dazzling looking at the doors. Dazzling's wings started glowing a rainbow color. The doors suddenly then open.

Eclipsa saw a magnificent, beautiful and enchanted garden training course.

"Wow!" Eclipsa said amazed by all this.

Dazzling walks inside the enchanted garden. Eclipsa walks in behind her.

"Okay Eclipsa let's start your training." Dazzling said.

"Wow hold on there. I still have some questions." Eclipsa said.

Dazzling sighs in annoyance at this. Dazzling turns around and faces Eclipsa.

"What else is there for you need to understand!" Dazzling said snapping at her.

Eclipsa was taken back by her action.

"Like why did the universe choose me? Why did it seem me worthy of being a dimension traveler?" Eclipsa said to Dazzling.

Dazzling sighs seeing that Eclipsa got her there.

"Okay you got me there. Okay the universe saw you worthy because of your strong spirit." Dazzling told Eclipsa.

"What spirit?" Eclipsa said not getting what she means.

"You know. Your soul. Your personality. Your strength!" Dazzling said to Eclipsa.

When Eclipsa heard her say strength. Eclipsa became sad and she sits down on the ground. Eclipsa no longer looking at Dazzling.

Dazzling was very confused by this motion.                                                                            
“What strength? If the universe wanted someone with strength then it chose the wrong person.” Eclipsa said.

Now Dazzling was even more confused than before.

“What do you mean chose the wrong person? The universe is never wrong.” Dazzling said to her.

“Well it just did. Look back in my world. I’m a outcast! A no body! A demon!” Eclipsa said with a sad tone in her voice.

Dazzling sighs and sits down next to Eclipsa.

“Look Eclipsa I know your life is hard. You got family problems with just not your big sister but your mother too and I know you have a hard school life on top of that as well.” Dazzling said known what Eclipsa’s life is like.

Eclipsa looks at Dazzling.

“How do you know what my life is like?” Eclipsa asked with curiosity.

“The universe showed me. It always shows me the people’s lives it picks out to be dimension travelers.” Dazzling told her.

“Oh.” Eclipsa said as she looks at the ground again.

“But do you want to know what I have learned about you.” Dazzling said looking at her.

“Oh yeah whats that?” Eclipsa said still not looking at her.

“The one thing I learned is that no matter what is thrown your way. You always get back up again because your strength is unbreakable.” Dazzling said.

But after she said that up beat music starts to play as she starts to sing.

Dazzling| I know it must be hard.

I know it must be tough.

I know you wanna cry.

I know you just wanna curl up.

But that's not who you are.

I know deep down your strong!

So show them that strength!

Show them that you can’t break!

Show who you are….

Show them you won’t be pushed around!

Eclipsa is listening to Dazzling sing this song to her and she starts thinking to herself.

/Maybe Dazzling is right. Maybe I do have strength inside me!\ Eclipsa thinks to herself in her mind.

Dazzling| I know it may seem hopeless lost!

But hear my worlds!

It’s Not!..

I have see you go through a lot of tough challenges.

I seen you get knocked down.

Time and time again.

I have seen you get back up time and time again.

Your strength is unstoppable!

Your soul is powerful!

Your unbreakable!...
                                                                      Unbreakable!....

Once Dazzling was done singing. The music stops playing. Dazzling looks at Eclipsa.

"Now are you ready to train?" Dazzling asked with a smile on her face.

Eclipsa smiles and looks at Dazzling.

"Well not now first I need to get back to school." Eclipsa said to her.

"Hmmm how come?" Dazzling asked her with curiosity in her tone.

“Well I have to go back so I can use my strength.” Eclipsa said smiling.

Dazzling smiles back at Eclipsa. Dazzling now sees what she means by that.

“Very well than but you must return here when you can so you can start your training.” Dazzling said.

Eclipsa nods her head in understanding.

“I understanding. Oh um how do I open a portal back to my world?” Eclipsa said and asked.

“Just focus on your aura of your soul and think about going home.” Dazzling said.

Eclipsa nods her head and closes her eyes. Eclipsa was focusing on her aura of her soul and thinking about going back to her home world. Eclipsa opens her eyes. Eclipsa saw the same exact portal from before was there right in front of her. Eclipsa and Dazzling go through it and once they did the portal closes once more like before.