Chapter 8

It's at the end of the day. Eclipsa and Dazzling headed on to the bus with Oscar. Eclipsa and Oscar had an amazing day despite the drama. Oscar was dropped off home first saying goodbye to Eclipsa. Dazzling's wings started glowing for some reason.

"Oh no Eclipsa. There's trouble in a dimension that needs your help." Dazzling said.

Eclipsa quickly looks around to make sure no one is looking around at her or paying attention.

"Okay, but wait until after I get home then we will head there." Eclipsa whispered to Dazzling.

Dazzling nodded her head in agreement. Eclipsa acted normal like nothing was wrong or going on. When Eclipsa got home. Eclipsa and Dazzling went straight to her bedroom.

"Okay Dazzling what's up? What world needs my help?" Eclipsa asked.

"Okay the dimension that needs you is Forest Island." Dazzling said.

Dazzling's wings start glowing again as she shows a image of the dimension Eclipsa and her are going too.

"Wow!" Eclipsa said impressed by this.

"Okay Forest Island is a magical forest dimension. There everybody has their own plant based magic power." Dazzling said telling her about this world.

"But wait I can't just leave out of the blue! My mom would get worried." Eclipsa said.

"Don't worry about that. I'll make another fake you to cover you while your at another dimension." Dazzling said.

"You can make another me." Eclipsa said.

"Yes I can. Now hold still. This will be painless." Dazzling said.

Eclipsa nods her head, and holds still like told to do. Dazzling's wings started glowing, but a different color. Her wings are now the color light pink. Then a bright light flashed blinding everyone. Once the light cleared up Eclipsa saw there was another her. The fake looks and sounds exactly alike Eclipsa.

"Wow it's like I was born with a tiwn!" Eclipsa said.

"Hi I'm Lunar your fake copy." Lunar said with a smile on her face.

"Lunar here will cover you here, and do all your school stuff too." Dazzling said.

"Sweet this is amazing!" Eclipsa said sounding excited.

"Okay Eclipsa we need to get going now." Dazzling said.

"You mean right now now, but I haven't completed training!" Eclipsa said sounding a little freaked out.

"Look I know, but that dimension needs your help, and I will be there right by your side helping you." Dazzling said

"But what if I'm not ready!" Eclipsa said.

"You are ready. You just need to believe in yourself." Dazzling said.

Eclipsa takes a deep breath and let's it out to calm down her nerves, and nods her head.

"Okay I'm ready." Eclipsa said.

"Good now just focus, and think about going there." Dazzling told her.

Eclipsa nods her head, and does what Dazzling advised about what to do. Then the same portal as before opens up, but it has some light green color mixed with the purple. Eclipsa and Dazzling walks through the portal as it closes, and disappearing like in thin air.