Chapter 12

Eclipsa met back up with her friends Dazzling and Hyunjin, and told them what she found out about Shin which wasn’t very much which was just his name.

“So his name is Shin Dark.” Dazzling said.

“Yes that’s all I got out of him.” Eclipsa said.

“Hmmm… But he didn’t mention anything about his partner.” Hyunjin said.

"Nothing at all. He only just gave me his name only. He wouldn't tell me what their plan was, or why they are here." Eclipsa said.

"And by what you told us about how he used his powers. He does indeed have the same abilities as a dimension traveler." Dazzling said.

"Plus he knew right away that Eclipsa was one too." Hyunjin said.

"Well let's head to the Nature temple. Maybe we'll find the other person there." Dazzling said.

"Good thinking Dazzling, but I hope he isn't there." Hyunjin said.

"They can do serious damage with the magic of this world and there's no telling what the damage would be for this world if they take it." Eclipsa said.

"Eclipsa is right. We need to get going and fast." Hyunjin said.

Eclipsa and Dazzling including Hyunjin buckle themselves up again in the Hover boat. Hyunjin starts driving up again, and heading to the Nature temple.

Back with Shin was sneaking around the Harmony village. Shin was observing the people of the village seeing how their magic powers work here in this world. Shin was watching a father and his son training together. The father was teaching his son on how to use his magic power.

"That's it now concentrate on it." The father said smiling.

The fore year old boy does what his father told him, and concentrating on the small seed in his hand. The seed started glowing a pink color, and then boom a hot pink flower blooms out of the seed.

"I did it! Daddy look look I did it!" The small boy cheered, and jumping up and down.

The father chuckles at his son's reaction towards this. He picks up his son and carries him back home. Shin couldn't help but feel jealous by this, but he snapped out of it.

/No Shin! Your here to gather information and learn more about their magic here.\ Shin thought to himself.

Shin decided he should go and with the knowledge he has gathered. Shin quietly leaves without anyone seeing him.

Now back with Eclipsa, Dazzling and Hyunjin. They were getting close to the Nature temple.

"We are almost there." Hyunjin said.

“Now when we get there we are going stealth.” Dazzling told them.                                            

“Good idea Dazzling. We have no idea who we’re dealing with here besides Shin.” Eclipsa said agreeing with Dazzling’s plan.

“Jungle star I agree on that Eclipsa. We got to be very very careful. These guys are extremely bad news.” Hyunjin said.

Eclipsa then saw a huge, gigantic temple with vines and plants all around and over it.

“Is that it Hyunjin?” Eclipsa asked pointing up ahead.

Hyunjin looks at what Eclipsa is pointing at.

“Yes that’s it. That’s the Nature temple.” Hyunjin said to her.

“Good now remember people. We are going in stealth mood” Dazzling said.