Chapter 11

After a hour has passed Eclipsa and Dazzling have just returned to chief Chung's tent to meet up with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was waiting for the two girls having a dark brown backpack on his back, and two more just like his on the side for the girls. Hyunjin is waiting on his motor vehicle.

It was very big, it has three seats, white colored paint, and it was hovering above the ground.

"Hey Hyunjin we ready to go?" Dazzling asked walking over to him with Eclipsa.

"Yes we are." Hyunjin said.

"Wow cool ride!" Eclipsa said with excitement in her eyes, and looking at his vehicle.

"Thanks Eclipsa. It's called a Hover boat. It will help us get through the Elemental jungle." Hyunjin said.

"Okay let's hop in and get going." Eclipsa said.

"Eclipsa is right. There's not much time to lose." Dazzling said.

Eclipsa and Dazzling hop in the Hover boat, and buckle up. Hyunjin starts driving into the jungle to look for the bad people.

Now somewhere very deep in the Elemental jungle there are two people at a ancient temple.

The first person is a man that looks to be about in his 40ths, short height, white skin, long to the middle of his back blonde hair, silver eyes,

he is wearing a dark red long sleeved shirt, brown pants, black boots.

The second person is a 18 year old boy, he is very tall, black skin, brown hair, brown eyes,

he is wearing a turquoise blue short sleeved t-shirt, black shorts, white tennis shoes,

around his neck is a black spiky choker necklace the spikes are colored light blue.

"Shin come here." Joon commanded.

The boy who is named Shin walks over to the older male.

"Yes father." Shin said.

"Shin I want you to go to that village, and find out intel on them. Find out more about their plant based magic powers." Joon ordered.

"Yes father I will, but what if the universe chose a new dimension traveler, and her or him comes to stop us?" Shin said.

Joon just then burst out into a fit of laughter at the comment his son made.

"Hahaha.... I highly doubt the universe picked a new dimension traveler already. Especially after what I done to the last one. It would take how many years for the universe to choose another one." Joon said smirking evilly.

Shin just rolls his eyes at his father, and went to do what his father Joon told him to do.

But what Shin and Eclipsa doesn't know is that when they meet their is gonna be more then just enemies and rivals between them both.

Now back with Eclipsa, Dazzling and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was driving to the ancient temple of Elemental jungle.

"The last time they were seen at was the Nature temple." Hyunjin said.

"What's Nature temple about?" Eclipsa asked.

"Nature temple is the heart and soul of Elemental jungle. It's where all the magic comes from for the plants in our world." Hyunjin said.

But then all of a sudden Shin jumps onto their Hover boat. Dazzling, Hyunjin and Eclipsa were surprised by this action.

Eclipsa looks at Shin as he looks at her, but then time froze for them. They were gazing into each other's eyes. Shin was lost in her dark green hazel eyes. Finding her breath taking.

Eclipsa was looking into his brown eyes. Lost in them too. She finds him amazing and mysterious.

Dazzling uses her magic to push Shin down on the hood of the Hover boat. Eclipsa and Shin snapped out of their daze. Hyunjin got a good look at Shin.

"It's him! He's one of the bad people!" Hyunjin said.

Shin uses one of his powers to break free from Dazzling's hold of her powers, and takes off running, but he takes one last look at Eclipsa as he runs off into the jungle.

"After him Hyunjin!" Dazzling ordered.

Hyunjin speeds up the Hover boat to chase after Shin. Hyunjin was now chasing down Shin with Dazzling and Eclipsa by his side.

Shin was pretty fast at running like really fast. Shin saw that they were chasing after him. Shin smirks with excitement and mischief in his eyes. Shin uses one of his powers making him go even faster.

"Faster Hyunjin! We can't lose him!" Dazzling barked at him.

"I am! I'm giving her all she's got!" Hyunjin barked back at her getting frustrated.

Dazzling looks at Eclipsa as Eclipsa looks back at her.

"Eclipsa your the only one that will be fast enough to catch up to him." Dazzling told.

"What! But I ever got the chance to use any of my powers yet! Besides the portal opening one!" Eclipsa said with worry in her tone.

"Eclipsa look at me. I know you can do this. Just believe in yourself for once instead of doubting yourself!" Dazzling said.

Eclipsa takes in her words of encouragement, and nods her head. Eclipsa unbuckles herself, and jumps off the Hover boat. Eclipsa quickly regains her balance, and starts running as fast as she can going after Shin.

/Okay Eclipsa you got this. Just believe in yourself for once! Chase away those doubts about yourself! You can do this! Just believe! Believe!\ Eclipsa was thinking inside her head.

Eclipsa suddenly became even more faster than she was before. Eclipsa beginning incredibly fast like a demon. Eclipsa was now behind Shin.

Shin saw this and he knew what this means.

/She's a dimension traveler! But she's new! The universe picked faster than my father thought.\ Shin thought in his mind.

Shin tries running faster. Trying to shake Eclipsa off of his tail, but Eclipsa was not easy to shake off. She was stuck on his tail like glue on his back.

"You're not getting away!" Eclipsa yells out at him.

"Ohhh we'll see about that newbie." Shin said.

Shin using one of his powers again. Shin making a katana made entirely out of ice. Shin sees a tree, and cuts it while running past it.

The tree falls down blocking Eclipsa's path. Eclipsa started running faster, but right when she was getting close to the tree she jumps over it. Eclipsa landing on her feet again as she keeps on running after him. Shin saw this and was amazed by this.

/Wow! Okay she has some moves and very good ones I might add!\ Shin thought in his head.

"I told you! You're not getting away! Now stop and explain yourself! Who are you! Why are you here! What are you up too!" Eclipsa demanded answers out of him.

"Well I can't tell you the other stuff, but I can tell you my name cutie. It's Shin Dark." Shin said.

Shin then all of a sudden makes fog all around them. Eclipsa couldn't see where she was going. Shin taking this as his chance. Shin escapes, and goes to the Harmony village.

Once the fog clears. Eclipsa saw he got away, and stomps her foot on the ground hard in anger. Eclipsa runs back to her friends to tell them the bad news and what she found out so far about him.