Chapter 13

Once Dazzling, Eclipsa and Hyunjin made it to Nature temple. Hyunjin and Eclipsa cover up the Hover boat so it won't be seen by the enemies. They quickly and quietly sneak up the temple steps. Eclipsa peeks a bit to make sure the coast was clear. Eclipsa saw it was clear and safe. Eclipsa faces Dazzling and Hyunjin, and nods her head yes singling them that it was safe to go. Dazzling, Eclipsa and Hyunjin sneak around the temple.

“Ugh! Where is that boy?  He should be back by now!” Joon said talking to himself.

The group of friends heard him. Eclipsa peeks through the entryway of the temple. Eclipsa saw Joon pacing back and forth impatiently.

“Someone’s in there.” Eclipsa said just loud enough for her friends to hear.

"Now what? We need to sneak in there without getting caught. But the question is how?" Hyunjin said.

"Eclipsa can use one of her powers. She should have the ability to do camouflage because of this world." Dazzling said.

Eclipsa was stunned when she heard about this ability.

“Wait! I can do that! Why didn’t you say that earlier Dazzling!” Eclipsa whispered at her.

“I thought I did? My bad.” Dazzling said.

Eclipsa just rolls her eyes at Dazzling.

“Okay but how can she use the power?” Hyunjin asked.

“Okay first she needs to be at peace with herself and think about using that power.” Dazzling told them.

Eclipsa looks at the amulet around her neck, and takes a deep breath to calm down her nerves. She closes her dark green hazel eyes, and thinks about using that power. Eclipsa was very deep in her thoughts. She was concentrating, focusing on that power.

The amulet’s Amethyst crystal started glowing a dark royal purple mixed with green coloring aura around it. Dazzling and Hyunjin saw this and boom. They couldn’t see Eclipsa anymore.

“Eclipsa you did it!” Dazzling whispered happily for her friend.

When Eclipsa heard Dazzling said that it worked. Eclipsa opens her eyes. She can still see them but they couldn’t see her at all.

“Okay I’m heading in.” Eclipsa said to them.

Hyunjin places a hand on Eclipsa’s right shoulder while where her shoulder should be. Eclipsa looks at him.

“Be careful in there.” Hyunjin said.

“I will.” Eclipsa said to him as she was nodding her head.

Hyunjin removes his hand. Eclipsa then quietly sneaks inside the temple without Joon even noticing her.

“Where is Shin? He should have been back by now.” Joon said talking to himself.

Eclipsa was quietly listening in on his conversion. She was hoping she would find out more about what their up too and about who this guy is.

“Father I’m back.” Shin said walking inside the temple.

/So this guy is Shin’s dad.\ Eclipsa thought in her mind, and keeps on watching the two.

"What took you so long?" Joon asked irritated at Shin.

"Sorry father but I ran into the new dimension traveler." Shin said.

Joon immediately stops right in his tracks, and looks at Shin.

"What did you just say boy!" Joon shouted at Shin.

“You heard me father. There’s a new dimension traveler in the universe.” Shin said with sassy in his tone of voice.

“This isn’t good one bit!” Joon said.

Eclipsa was listening in on them some more on their conversation. She was curious about them but mostly about Shin, but she doesn’t know why?

“This is bad! This dimension traveler will get in the way, and ruin everything I’ve been working so hard on!” Joon yelled out in anger and frustration.

“Father relax she’s a newbie. She doesn’t even know how to use all her powers yet.” Shin said in a chilled out tone, and leaning against the temple wall without a care in the world.

Joon looks over at his son Shin, and walks over to him with a look of curiosity.

“Did you just say she? A she as in a girl!” Joon yells out.

Shin jumps up in shock due to his father’s yelling. Shin looks at his father after he calms down his bating heart.

“Yes as in a girl.” Shin told him.

“Ugh this will not due at all! We must stop her, and destroy her!” Joon yells out.

When Eclipsa heard that she quietly gasps and gets out of there as fast and quietly as she can, and went to tell her friends about this, but Shin has a look of shock on his face and for some reason he didn’t like that plan about destroying Eclipsa. Shin shakes his head trying to snap himself out of it.

/What’s wrong with me! Why don’t I agree with dad about destroying her? What’s going on with me?\ Shin thought inside his mind.

Shin thinks about Eclipsa and sees her face in his mind, but then his heart skips a beat when he did that.

/What was that?\ Shin thought inside his mind.