Something came over me and slowed my movements. I had stopped ravishing this male before me and began taking my time. With care, I started unbuttoning Eversio's shirt wanting to take in every detail of him. I didn't know if this would be the only chance we got to share something like this. It wasn't solely about the bargain, it was about the aim. He seemed to notice the change and pace and followed along with me. Gradually he began removing my clothing. I watched his eyes travel over every curve of me taking it all in. He too seemed to understand and did not want this to be anything less than what it was. We were about to change the history of two worlds and it wasn't going to be with a quick ruthless fuck.

Wrapping his arms around me he lifted and quickly switched our positions my back against the pillar. There was nothing left between us but his weapon belt and pants. The sun had vanished, the sky dark with night, and the moon casting its glow down on us. I reached between us unfastening his belt and using the heels of my feet to move the fabric down his thighs. He repositioned me so his length was poised at my entrance ready to have me. His head fell against the column above my shoulder. "One of my kind has never taken one of yours." His gravely voice ghosted across the flesh of my neck just above where we had cut. "Are you afraid?"

It was my turn to force him to look at me. What I saw on his face was not what I expected. It was pure desire and devastation. A desire so deep it could make or break worlds. And that's what was devastating. Because we would do both those things and more.

Staring him directly in the eye I grabbed the base of his cock, gripped him with my thighs, lifted, and then began seating myself on his member. "Yes," I finally said before letting my head fall against his chest. He was too big and I didn't think he'd fit. Not even letting my weight fall was enough for his crown to slip in.

"Easy," he gritted out. Sensing the struggle he moved his arms under my knees hoisting up my weight and wrapping his hands around my hips while inching back a bit. My hips left the marble leaving it propped between my shoulder blades for support.

He looked down between us assessing the difference. "It will fit," he said bringing his eyes up to look at me. This time he used his grip on my waist to push me down at the same time he thrust using the pillar at my back for leverage. I heard the pop the moment I felt his crown finally slip in. A scream of pain tore from my throat as I slid down the majority of his length. The feeling was worse than when my innocence had been stolen from me.

Eversio's head fell back as he took in the sensations. We stayed like that adjusting to one another for a while. His eyes fell on me and then so did his teeth, sinking back into my throat, piercing the skin that strangely was not sore. My walls spasmed uncontrollably pulsing in sync with my blood pumping against his tongue. Needing to move I wiggled my hips barely enough in fear of hurting myself. I was stretched to the brink and there was no more give to give.

The pillar was fully against my back again, now that he had seated himself he no longer needed the angle for leverage. Slowly he tried withdrawing only for my walls to grip him back so snugly he felt stuck. We both hissed in pain causing him to release my throat. "Too tight," he grunted just before thrusting with enough force to get at least what I thought was another inch in. Reaching between us I found several inches of him. Yet I was already at my limit unable to take any more. "You don't fit," I whispered sounding more like whimpering.

"It's enough," he said with just a bit of worry in his tone taking in the sight. His hand slid up my thigh and repositioned one of my legs to wrap around him. With a hand free from holding me up he dragged a nail across his chest drawing blood. "Drink," he instructed without having to. I leaned in and began licking up the rivulets of red. His hand on my hip gripped tighter as the other came to clasp around the back of my neck, "Good girl," he praised thrusting up and shoving me down with a force he had yet to show me.

Instead of screaming out how my body was reacting, I bit down into his chest allowing my teeth to sink in over the scratch he made there. His fingers sunk into my flesh undoubtedly bruising me deeply. Blood trickled down his chest coating us where we joined. Gently he started to coax out a rhythm. I had released my bite and moved to licking and kissing his blood-covered chest. My hands hung on to his shoulders as he moved to grip the bottom of my thighs.

"Do you feel that?" Every word was punctuated by his thrust. "How much of me is in you?" Slowly he withdrew so I could take in how much was filling me. His eyes held mine as he started to thrust back in. I squirmed uncontrollably driving my body down and impaling myself. A shocked gasp escaped me when I realized I had reached the bottom. With my hips against his, there was nothing left to take in.

"All of me. My blood. My power. My cock," he leaned down licking a tantalizing line across my neck, "and you're going to cum on it like a good girl." His thrust grew deeper knowing my body had finally adjusted to him. I was set to explode, the anticipation had built up a need that had put me on edge for far too long.

Shifting our weight to free a hand, he brought it down on my clit overworking the far to sensitized nub while picking up his steady pace. My hands shot to the roots of his long silky black hair tugging careless of his pain. My back arched opening the crook of my neck beckoning him to drink from me again. Without being told he knew what to do lowering his mouth back to my throat allowing his fangs to sink into me one more time. It was everything that I needed- pulling it all to a pinnacle of ecstasy, I ruptured like a volcano. My walls began to seize as he released me, moaning with my blood on his lips.

"Now you're gonna take my cum like the goddess you are." Weakly I nodded, my body consumed by the orgasm pulsing in waves over me. His thrusting stalled just before I felt the warmth of his cum coating my insides. We moaned in unison reveling in the sensation. This was naught something I had experienced before and a part of me deep down feared I never would again.