"Yes, but he still hit you! I swear-"I began.

"Yeji, that was a long time ago, okay? Let it be."

"Whatever." I said and went back to my phone, though my mind was anywhere but instagram.

She put on her headphones and closed her eyes.

It wasn't long before her breathing calmed down. I turned off my phone and switched off the desk lamp.

"Ryujin?" I whispered, checking to see if she really did fall asleep, or if she was just pretending to be, so I would leave.

She didn't answer, but I saw the headphones in her ear, so I got up from the chair and put the phone in my pocket.

I walked over to her bed and pulled out the headphones before grabbing her phone to turn off the music. I smiled when I saw she was listening to my song and after pausing it, I placed it on her desk, just like I did a few nights before.

I covered her body with the blanket and bit my lip and looked at her for a moment, before leaning down to give her a kiss on the forehead.

I stroked her hair before standing up straight and taking the key. I looked at her one last time, before leaving the room and closing the door, pushing the key under it. Then I left.

***

Ryujin

"I got a call from the organizers of this year's Fall Festival to be held in Central Park." Tyler announced to us on Monday just before the dance classes.

That got everyone's attention and the room went quiet.

"And they're going to pay us to dance for someone."

"Who?"

"I don't know if you've heard of him, but it's Conor Maynard."

"WHAT!" Yuna and I shouted at the same time.

"Holy shit! I love Conor Maynard!" Yuna said and clapped her hands.

"Calm down, Yuna." Tyler laughed and continued to tell us the details.

"We're performing Saturday night. You're free to go there and camp out, or not go at all, but get there in time for rehearsals and the show itself."

"Are we going to meet him?"

"Of course, you'll get to meet him backstage."

We spent the next two hours learning the choreography to Conor's songs.

***

It was Friday morning and we were all at Yeji's fraternity house, packed and ready to go. Everyone in our group was coming; One Way because they were asked to perform, Yuna, Ningning and I because we were going to dance, and the rest because they wanted to get rid of classes.

The whole fraternity was going to come, and also Yuna's sorority. Plus the soccer team and the cheerleaders.

"This is going to be amazing! I can't wait until everyone is here!" Yuna said as she took a sip of beer.

"Does everyone really have a place to sleep?" I asked as more people piled into the house.

"We have twenty tents for six people." Bryan said appearing next to me in the kitchen. "We'll be fine babe."

Yeji made an appearance a few minutes later, with a packed backpack and amazing lilac hair. She put on her black Ray Ban's and looked at a piece of paper filled with the names of everyone who was coming.

"Okay... so I guess everyone's here, right?" She asked and started looking around the room, counting people. Suddenly the doorbell rang and everyone went silent. "Since when do we have a damn doorbell?" She asked and turned back to the hallway.