Harry sick on stage

"Haz, you ok lad" Liam asked as he entered Harry's hotel room.

"Been better" Harry mumbled, rolling over to look at Liam.

Harry hadn't been feeling well the previous day he was complaining of stomach pain and in the end went to bed early, when Liam didn't see Harry at the hotel restaurant this morning he figured he would go and see him.

"You going to be on to perform later?" Liam asked making his way to sit on Harry's bed.

"Mhm I'll be fine," again Harry mumbled now sat up in bed scratching his hair.

******

"And a one... two... three..." Niall started as he and the boys began to dance.

Harrys POV:
The boys need me today, but i really don't know if I can do the show. My stomach is in knots and I'm very nauseous. I cary on fighting the erg to throw up as we continue to dance. I notice Louis looking my way, we didn't sleep in the same hotel room last night bc we had an argument but I'm happy he is still trying to look after me, he puts his thumb up at me as if to ask if I'm ok. I really want to put my thumb up but I just can't I put my thumb down and place my hands on my knees bending over a little managing to take a deep breath.

Louis runs over to me lifting me up and putting my arm round his shoulder.

"Niall I think it's time for a break," Louis says catching Niall's attention, he agrees and we all make our way back stage to the dressing room.

Louis laid my aching body down on the sofa, he saw I was shivering and placed a blanket over me.

"I think you shouldn't perform tonight, Haz," Zayn added.

"I have to" I paused for a second "and I will do just let me get some rest and I'll be fine," I protested.

"Then close your eyes," Louis whispered running his smooth slow hands through my hair.

********

"And we danced all night to the best...." The sound was ringing through my ears, I'm glad no fans have noticed I've not actually sang anything yet and we're 3 songs in.

We all continued to sing, but the nausea kept getting worse and worse. It became unbearable, I dashed my mic to Louis and ran back stage. Finding the nearest bathroom I crouched next to the toilet and started throwing up, I felt a hand on my back and warm breath in my ear.

"Your ok, just let it out," I recognised the accent, my body relaxed realising my Louis was right behind me.

Tears started streaming down my face in pain, Louis rapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my neck.

After 5 minutes Louis was back out on stage singing his heart out but I was led on the sofa with a bucket next to me.

After a few days I felt much better and was able to perform, also Louis got over the argument and we are back to sleeping in the same hotel room.

————————-

Heyyyy, so I decided I would jump on here and write a Harry sick on stage one shot since my mum just told me she brought me tickets to see Harry live in Cardiff for my 16th birthday ❤️

I hope everyone is doing well, enjoy 🫶