Zayn faints

It was a busy day for all the boys, they had 3 interviews and a meeting.

By the end of the day all the boys were shattered.

At 10:00.p.m. Once the boys finally got back to there tour buss Louis and Zayn were playing FIFA. Liam was on his phone while Niall slept on his shoulder, and Harry was sat also leaning on Louis also on his phone.

The boys hadn't had time to eat or drink all day so Paul was out getting them food.

Louis POV:
As we were playing FIFA I started to see Zayn drifting almost like he was going to fall asleep.

"You good?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder to steady him.

He shook his head, which was unlike Zayn - he usually never admits to feeling unwell

The next thing I knew he had fallen face first and was led on the floor.

We all jumped up to our feet.

"Step back," Liam shouted bending down helping Zayn sit up as he came back around.

"Louis go and get a glass of water!" Liam shouted at me.

I did as I was told and was back in no time.

Zayn hadn't spoken since waking back up but he drank his whole glass of water.

That's when Paul came bursting through the door.

"Niall texted me, I came as quickly as I could - and I brought food!" He said giving Liam the food.

Liam passed me a hamburger which I helped Zayn eat as he was still very week from passing out.

"What happened," Paul asked Zayn.

"He-" I tired saying before Paul interrupt me.

"Let Zayn speak" he ordered me.

"I haven't drank anything all day, I guess I was just dehydrated," Zayn started.

"Then I started to feel really dizzy next thing I know Liams waking me up and I'm on the floor,"

"Well I got you a soda, drink up I want it gone in 5 minutes,"

After an hour, everything had settled back down Zayn was feeling better now he didn't have an empty stomach.

All the boys went to bed satisfied that they were full, and had a good nights sleep ready for the next busy day they had.

—————-

Sorry it's short I'm just getting back to writing again.

Also all requests I've been giving and haven't done I've ditched, I'm starting fresh. So if you have requested something and I haven't done it or you are new and want to request something either dm me or just leave a comment :)

And Thank you all so much for almost 6k views that mad 🤯!!!!! ❤️

Have a good day <3