Liams wants to take care of all the boys - but is it all to much?

(Request)

Liams POV:
It was about 4.a.m. And I couldn't sleep, I was on my phone in my hotel room when I herd a knock. Because it was early I didn't want to shout so I rushed out of bed to open the door.

"Louis?" I opened my door to see a dazed looking Louis, he fell into my arms as I opened them to pull him in.

"I don't feel well Liam," he mumbled into my shoulder.

"Oh no, what's wrong?" I asked now concerned.

"I feel sick," he whimpered.

Letting go of him I walked us over to my bed, I sat him down on the empty side and I stayed stood up.

"Do you feel like your going to be sick-" I didn't finish my sentence before I was interrupted.

"No, it's just my stomach really hurts," he shook his head frantically, denying what I said.

"Ok well we've got about 5 more hours till we need to get up so you can sleep in my bed," I suggest not wanting him to be alone.

Louis never admits when he feels unwell, so I new this was really bothering him.

"Thank you," he said before getting up and walking round the bed, he pulled back the duvet and carefully led down closing his eyes.

I got him some water before getting into my side of the bed.

"You better stay on your side by the way," I said trying to make him laugh.

In return I got a half ass giggle and a kick in the leg that I deserved.

After not even 5 minutes later he was snoring.

It was 9.a.m. I new that because that's when my alarm goes off. It was our day off today as we just finished our tour, but we still needed to be awake for 9 so we didn't miss breakfast at the restaurant below our rooms.

"Louis," I said shaking him gently as he didn't wake up to my aggressively loud alarm.

"Mhm," he mumbled rolling over to face me.

"We need to go for breakfast, but if you still feel unwell you can stay here!" I thought I would give him the option because if he feels better later he can always eat then.

"Stay here," he said eyes still shut. He looked very pale.

"Ok, i'm going to put a bucket by the bed because you don't look to well," I said.

He nodded as if to say 'ok'.

Trying not to make to much noise so Louis could rest, I got the bucket from the corner of the room.

Walking out of my room, I banged on the door opposite which was Niall's room, the one next to that which was Zayn's and Harry's which was next to mine.

"Hurry up boys I'm hungry," I shouted.

"Shut up Liam, my headaches," a thick Irish accent said behind me.

"You not feeling well?" I asked thinking maybe him and Louis have come down with something.

"No, I feel weird," he replied confirming my thoughts.

"Louis is sick as well, he's sleeping in my bed saying his stomach hurts," I said as Harry and Zayn also entered our conversation.

"Oh no, I guess we're having a party in your room today then," Harry said.

"Yeah I guess, anyway I'm hungry," I said marching off with the boys following close behind.

We were sat eating when Niall suddenly stopped eating and rested his head in his hands.

I was sat next to Zayn, and Harry was next to Niall opposite us.