Louis sick at charity football match (request)

Louis POV:

'Come on Louis, you've got this' I said to myself as looked in the changing rooms mirror.

It was a big day today, my first ever football match playing for Doncaster rovers.

"Right Louis let's go," my manger came in and said to me.

Me and the rest of the players all walked on the pitch clapping, they all looked at the fans but the only person I wanted to see was Harry, and the rest of the band obviously, but especially Harry. He had the worlds biggest grin on his face, he told me this morning he was 'the most proudest boyfriend ever' he's such a softie.

I got into my position as the right defender, and jumped on the spot a little pumping all the adrenaline I had inside my body.

The whistle sounded and I was ready for action. I started giving out my commands and did some good saves if u do say so myself.

It was half time, I had a lucozade in my hand taking small sips while listening to our coach.

"Your doing great boys, Aston Villar are a good team," he carried on about some football stuff.

We went back out on the pitch, same position as last time only this time the opposite end of the pitch, Aton Villar had made a few subs i now had Gabby Agbonlahor to look out for.

Kick off, I started running and making saves, running and making saves, until I came across Agbonlahor, I had the ball - charging my way through him he tackled me and caught my knee on his ankle.

'SHIT' I say under my breath.

'Fuck' I say a little louder.

I was in a lot of pain, my knee felt out of place and I think I hit my head, I felt nauseous all of a sudden.

Agbonlahor helped me up and apologised for the tackle, we hugged it out.

I knew I couldn't carry on with this knee pain and signalled to the coach to sub me.

He granted my wish and swapped me over.

As I was walking I started to feel sick to my stomach. It's tradition to shake hands with the player your being swapped for so I put my hand out and carried on walking.

I was starting to feel really sick, I tried to cough it off but it did nothing.

Next thing I knew I was crouched on the floor, vomiting up the lucozade I had previously drank.

My manager came running over and helped me stand, as I walked of the pitch I could here a lot of clapping and "aww"ing. I wiped my mouth with my shirt and went back to the changing rooms. My manger had to leave me so he could watch the match but gave me a bucket and a pat on the back.

After about not even a minute, my extremely worried boyfriend came bursting through the door.

"Louis, what happened," he said before placing a kiss on my forehead and sitting next to me.

"I'm not sure, I think I hit my head?"

"My poor boy, and is your knee ok?"

"No it really hurts," my eyes started to fill with tears.

"My love, don't cry - I'm going to carrying you to our car and I'll crave you home we're you can rest,"

His kind jester made me cry, and probably the pain I was in.

"Louis, you ok mate? You took quite a hit," Niall walked in and said.

Harry pulled me into his chest knowing I wouldn't want the guys to see me crying.

"Not great, don't feel well and my knee fucking hurts," I muffled into Harry's chest.

"Let's get you home," Harry said picking me up bridal style.

Once home Harry placed me in bed and put an ice pack on my knee because the doctor at the at arena told me to ice it and there was nothing to worry about.

Harry also gave me a bucket because I still sick, this was because I gave myself a milled concussion when my head hit the floor.

Harry and I laid in bed, he put on an episode of friends and was playing with my hair.

"Harry," I said.

"Yes love,"

"Do you think the fans are going to think any less of me, because I got injured and then I was sick,"

He looked down at me and locked eye contact.

"Of course not Louis, the fans will be worried about you!" He gave me a kiss on my forehead and smiled.

"They love you just like i do," he smiled.

"I love you told curly," I said closing my eyes, I was exhausted from the match.

"Night, night Lou bear,"

———————

Sorry if any of the facts are wrong in this, I tried to get it as it happened.

A request for someone I can't remover but I hope you like it.

I've got one more request and it's the pt2 of Niall I can't remember 😂 then my requests will be back open.

Also double upload today because I've hit 3k views 🤯 thank you so much all of you for your support and all the views and votes ❤️

Stay safe <3