12

Next day dawned. Jimin was walking with Minho towards the dancing room. Both of them saw Chan talking with Hyomin. Chan is doing Music but Hyomin was in dancing. Jimin and Minho exchanged a mischievous smirk before entering in. "Hey Chan, you don't belongs to here. Go back to your music room." Jimin said while giggling. "Can't you guys see that we're talking?" Chan said with raising one of his eyebrows. "It's not lovers corner mate. Go before your professor kicked you out." Minho said too. "Hey don't chase him that much. My poor boy." Hyomin said while hugging Chan. "Whatever. Chan...the door is open for you." Jimin said while pointing the door. "I'll deal with you two later." Chan said and stormed away. Jimin and Minho sat down while laughing. "Two meanies." Hyomin said while slapping Jimin's arm. "Just kidding. What are the others talking about?" Minho said. "We'll have our assignment after our semester exams." Hyomin said. "Solo or duo?" Jimin asked. "Duo. You two can team up. As always." Hyomin said. "What to do dear? Your mighty kangaroo doing music and can't even walk in pride." Minho teased. "He's not. Don't insult him Minho. Otherwise I'll break your head." Hyomin said. "Woah cool down. How dare you lay your finger on him without my permission?" Jimin teased back. "She's feeling alone without Chan. Pathetic." Minho said. "Shut up you two." Hyomin pinched both of thems ears. "Hey hey. Don't do that. We're just kidding, no?" Jimin said while smiling. "I can't do with this MinMin." Hyomin said. Minho laughed while hugging Jimin. Meanwhile Felix was glancing at them silently. He admired Jimin's smile a lot. He wanted to stab Minho for hugging her. Ryujin and Yeji was talking with eachother so they didn't notice about Felix. Hyunjin also silently watched at Felix in sympathy. "I don't know what will happen to Felix. If Minho married her, Lix will be heart broken. God save his love." Hyunjin silently prayed. After few minutes professor came to the dancing room.

"Ok kids. I hope you're well awared about the upcoming assignment of mine. So I have ask about you that do you want to be team up by me or by you?" Professor Kang asked. "By us!" Everyone said in unison. "I already knew that. Ok. Come and register your names here." Professor said while opening a file. Others went to register but Yeonjun came to Hyomin. "Hey Hyomin...wanna be partners?" Yeonjun asked. "No problem. I think everyone are teamed up." Hyomin said. Yeonjun nodded his head. "Watch out Yeonjun. Chan will kill you." Jimin said while giggling. "No. He won't. He knows about me." Hyomin said. "I think we have to talk with Sihyeon too." Minho said. "Hey hey bro. Don't do that. Don't be mean guys. You two also a couple." Yeonjun said. "Yeah. We're completing our couple goals, right?" Jimin said and Minho hugged her. "Don't listen to them Yeonjun. They're trying to beat us in this assignment. Cunning MinMin." Hyomin said while dragging away Yeonjun with her to register. Minho and Jimin laughed and went to the same way. "Minho and Jimin, you two always be partners." Professor said. "Yes prof. We should exchange them, isn't it?" Hyomin said with a mischievous grin. "No need prof. She's jealous because her boyfriend isn't here now." Minho said. "I see. Anyway I'm not going to exchange you because you guys are really best in duets. I'll look forward for a nice choreography." Professor said while writing their names in the list. With that everyone went back to their places and sat down on the floor. Professor went in the middle and stood up. "Ok then. Here are the pairs of this assignment. Group 1 Beomgyu and Mia. Group 2 Hyunjin and Karina. Group 3 Sunghoon and Yeji. Group 4 Felix and Ryujin. Group 5 Yeonjun and Hyomin. Group 6 Mingyu and Hwasa. And lastly group 7 Minho and Jimin. Alright. I want your assignments done on 25th of next month. So you want have trouble with your semester exams. I wished to see creative ones. Work hard everyone. All the best. And that's over for today as we have board meeting in 10 minutes. " Professor said and everyone left the dancing room. Minho, Jimin and Hyomin walked while talking. They saw Felix and his gang walking in front of them. "Let's make fun of them. Hyomin said while smirking. "Yeah. Let's make another plan better that Betas." Minho said loudly as Felix and his friends looked behind. Minho and Hyomin laughed together. Jimin hold her laugh but ended up with a small laugh. "See now they are scared even to hear that we're making plans." Minho said and 3 of them walked passing them. Felix clenched his fists but Hyunjin calmed down him.