Chapter Thirty-Three | Negotiations

~Dazman's P.O.V~
Temp POV

Daz took charge, leading the SWAT team around the house, positioning themselves strategically near the front entrance. Daz had anticipated finding remnants of his former facility, reduced to rubble. However, this particular structure stood intact. Dreamer provided no further instructions, only the address. Daz refrained from seeking additional information, aware that The Dreamer would exploit it to gain more time with George, using it as an advantage.

Daz nodded as the group slammed the door in, Daz checked the bedroom while the rest split up than shouted "Clear!" before meeting up in the living room.

"This house looks like nobody's been in here, it looks brand new inside?" One of the officers stood confused.

Something wasn't right here..

"Look under every nook and cranny, it wouldn't be this easy it has to be hidden." Daz instructed. The group split up again taking the room apart.

After hours of zero luck they met up empty handed. "What the hell?" Daz groaned. "We've looked everywhere there's nothing here." One of the others spoke up.

"Could he have given us a fake?" Another asked, Daz shook his head. "No, Dreamer wouldn't risk not seeing George because of this." Daz sighed leading the group from the house. "We need to go back and talk to Dreamer."

~Dreamer's P.O.V~

Dream anticipated the reappearance of Daz, so when he entered the room, it didn't catch him off guard. "How was your journey?" Dream chuckled. Daz forcefully slammed a folder onto the desk. "Is this some sort of sick joke? We struck a deal with you!" Daz's voice escalated as he expressed his frustration.

"I mentioned that disclosing the location doesn't necessarily mean revealing the exact whereabouts of my facility," Dream chuckled. Daz ran his hand through his hair in frustration, letting out a groan. "I could always show you," Dream chuckled, fully aware that they would be unable to find it on their own—after all, he had taken great care to ensure that.

"No way! You aren't taking a step out of this cell, we tried that and you killed people!" Daz spoke in raged. "Well than, good luck to you," Dream chuckled turning away. Dream knew they would be back eventually and he was right.

Dream chuckled as Daz entered his cell area sitting down, "Where is it, Dreamer." He spoke matter of factly, no hint of emotion in the words. "I told you, I won't tell you how to get in, I gave you the location, find it yourself unless you want to make a deal." Dreamer followed his voice flat which he had gotten fond of doing.

"You show up where it is and you go back immediately after." Daz concluded with zero hope of getting anything else out, Dreamer smirked. Now was his chance.

"First I'm going to need something of mine." Dreamer smirked, "A keycard, it's not my master one but it should get us into one of the facilities."

-

Dream was led through the halls by four guards along with two at his side, all surrounding him. He was chained around his waist his hands cuffed tightly together along with his ankles.

Dream was planing to try to escape but it turned out more complicated with all the guards, Dream had no weapon he could use and the two guards dragging him wouldn't let him get close to any object.